Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:21 pm
Hammer head has come on an bulldozed everyone down in the box just for bantz :roll:
Must have thought they were Greek bar owners and cops. Wonder if today will cost him as much hush money?

begeegs

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by begeegs »

shu wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:22 pm
Arteta fucked up with the 3 subs in one go , there was no reason to panic . Mistake .

They might have won the match but we have played well .
I agree with this. There was no need to change the formation. It also opened us up which United exploited for their 3rd.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
They deserve some slack because of the way they played the first four games, though it has to be said the first "big" team they've come up against they've folded like a deck of cards. Is this really as much progress as we'd imagined? Shouldn't we have signed another ball-winning midfielder in the transfer window if we were serious about winning games like this when Partey is out with one of his frequent injuries?
strangely they left it to the last day...and failed to sign one....arteta/Edu at fault with that decision and will cost us dear

No cover in front of defence...indeed no midfield

the other issue of course is xhaka....words fail me on that piece of shite
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:16 pm
Whole game turned on that disallowed goal. We go 1 up, it's a completely different game and the ref knows it.
And VAR and the Ref knew That, hence goal disallowed.

Only one word for it "CORRUPTION".

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We either start mastering the dark arts or we are going to keep folding like an origami sculpture every time we play against a proper side.

Refereeing again abysmal. Some of the stuff they have got away with. Just simply fraudulent.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Thought we played really well but as again no clinical finishing Jesus not to blame but we dont have a clinical finisher.

Although this is a crap United team

Questions marks over defence undone my 2 straight balls...who was at fault saliba or gabriel. Ramsdale also inspires zero confidence...

Key is how we react.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:25 pm
We either start mastering the dark arts or we are going to keep folding like an origami sculpture every time we play against a proper side.

Refereeing again abysmal. Some of the stuff they have got away with. Just simply fraudulent.
utd shit wont make top 4

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Such a good performance at times. Gutted :(

I don’t get the 3 subs though. We were on top and playing so well, why rip it up and start again? We never really got settled again after that. Bizarre.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The beter team lost. A lot of people thought we would crumble at Old Toilet but we were brilliant for 70 mins. We should take a lot of confidence from that.

Yet again, a shit decision from Manchester officials.

Cue a week longs celebration on SlySports with re-runs of old title wins, Ronaldo's best goals blah blah blah.
Fuck off you biased c.unts.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:26 pm
Thought we played really well but as again no clinical finishing Jesus not to blame but we dont have a clinical finisher.

Questions marks over defence undone my 2 straight balls...who was at fault saliba or gabriel. Ramsdale also inspires zero confidence...

Key is how we react.
I agree, mate. We played well enough to win that and had things gone our way, we'd have been coasting to victory. We put enough decent balls into the box but nothing happened. Think of that Saliba chance then the disallowed goal. That's us 2 up and their lot would have just turned on them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:
They deserve some slack because of the way they played the first four games, though it has to be said the first "big" team they've come up against they've folded like a deck of cards. Is this really as much progress as we'd imagined? Shouldn't we have signed another ball-winning midfielder in the transfer window if we were serious about winning games like this when Partey is out with one of his frequent injuries?
strangely they left it to the last day...and failed to sign one....arteta/Edu at fault with that decision and will cost us dear

the other issue of course is xhaka....words fail me on that piece of shite
a) They give him the Captains Arm Band DISGRACEFUL.

b) The RetardCunt then decides he's taking the free kick, I mean the cun.t can't even kick a 5 yard pass properly...

c) How Arteta cannot see how Seriously BAD he is just Mystifies me...

d) I mean is just me or is Arteta BLIND? Or is Clive sucking his dick everyday?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Key is how we react.
I agree, mate. We played well enough to win that and had things gone our way, we'd have been coasting to victory. We put enough decent balls into the box but nothing happened. Think of that Saliba chance then the disallowed goal. That's us 2 up and their lot would have just turned on them.
It is Crucial.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Key is how we react.
valid points...see Jesus was stamped on very early in the game...no booking and that set the tone

we need a tough ball winning CM player...we got bullied...albeit helped by the ref....odergaard/and xhaka wont react or change
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:27 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:

utd shit wont make top 4
Watch them somehow jam their way to the Europa League trophy. It's like when Maureen went there. They were absolutely shit but just got lucky with bent refs in games when it mattered.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Fucking hell, the SlySports guy actually climaxed then talking about Utd on 12 points. Fucking embarrassing.