Brentford bulbeyes A (12pm Sunday 18th Sept)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Brentford bulbeyes A (12pm Sunday 18th Sept)

Post by mcdowell42 »

Reports from Ukraine that Zinchenko has picked up an injury in training and will miss Brentford this weekend. He’ll be staying in London during the international break 👇

Midz

Post by Midz »

He hasn't had much luck with fitness since joining has he.

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:06 am

Luck ?? Around here we label our players sick notes and demand that they be moved on for missing less time than he has since he joined :roll: At what stage are fans gonna start slating him for being injured again ?

PS - let me add that I am in no way suggesting that we start slating or labelling him as injury prone, but lately on here we seem to be very quick to jump on some players so I am waiting to see if we are using same standards here :rubchin:
Last edited by augie on Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

******WARNING******

Ivan Toney has just received his England call up.

I was advocating that we should buy him in the Summer Transfer Window.... He is a bit of a Beast, Great Strength and Pace and well skilful, The reason I say "Warning" is that having just received this good news, he will be Well Up For It!... Expect him to be a thorn in the side of our CB's. :(

I hope I am wrong and still think we will win, but he is a "Right handful" when he's on form.

#COYG. :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:40 pm
Midz wrote:

Luck ?? Around here we label our players sick notes and demand that they be moved on for missing less time than he has since he joined :roll: At what stage are fans gonna start slating him for being injured again ?

PS - let me add that I am in no way suggesting that we start slating or labelling him as injury prone, but lately on here we seem to be very quick to jump on some players so I am waiting to see if we are using same standards here :rubchin:
Just spit it out ffs and stop being so cryptic :lol: Who are you talking about that the fans call sicknote and want moved on? :lol: Partey I assume?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ben White & Thomas Partey were both in training this morning. #afc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Pre-Match Interview with Arteta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447IbRyWgPQ

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm
augie wrote:
Midz wrote:

Just spit it out ffs and stop being so cryptic :lol: Who are you talking about that the fans call sicknote and want moved on? :lol: Partey I assume?
:popcorn:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Midz wrote:

Jaysus, augie has his persecution hat on tight. :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Is it magic mushroom season already? :shock:

:wink:

Tomi, Tierney and Partey are the ones labelled sick notes on here (mostly by me 8) because they miss shit loads of games due to being crocked and their next injury always seems to be just around the corner.

ESR is in real danger of joining them, a lot of niggly injuries already and even when playing seems to be blowing out his arse on 70 minutes most games.

Nobody’s going to label Zinchenko a sick note after missing just 2 games, that would be insane. If by the end of the season he’s missed large chunks due to injury we’ll see but not now.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

As we’re on the subject of sick notes Abou Partey will probably start tomorrow.

Who wants to hazard a guess as to how many games in a row we’ll get out of him before he’s crocked again?

I’m going to be ultra ambitious and say 4.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:07 pm
Is it magic mushroom season already? :shock:

:wink:

Tomi, Tierney and Partey are the ones labelled sick notes on here (mostly by me 8) because they miss shit loads of games due to being crocked and their next injury always seems to be just around the corner.

ESR is in real danger of joining them, a lot of niggly injuries already and even when playing seems to be blowing out his arse on 70 minutes most games.

Nobody’s going to label Zinchenko a sick note after missing just 2 games, that would be insane. If by the end of the season he’s missed large chunks due to injury we’ll see but not now.
Actually it is Rodders - September a good time to harvest for those wild winter parties! :D :wink:

Zinchenko's injury record at $hitty was average, so I don't see him or rather I pray to God he doesn't join our well established Emergency Ward 10 Brigade. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:47 pm
As we’re on the subject of sick notes Abou Partey will probably start tomorrow.

Who wants to hazard a guess as to how many games in a row we’ll get out of him before he’s crocked again?

I’m going to be ultra ambitious and say 4.
You fucking lunatic. I'm going with a more sensible two games. Maybe three, maximum. :wink:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:46 pm
******WARNING******

Ivan Toney has just received his England call up.

I was advocating that we should buy him in the Summer Transfer Window.... He is a bit of a Beast, Great Strength and Pace and well skilful, The reason I say "Warning" is that having just received this good news, he will be Well Up For It!... Expect him to be a thorn in the side of our CB's. :(

I hope I am wrong and still think we will win, but he is a "Right handful" when he's on form.

#COYG. :barscarf:
Yep - I totally agree. He's a brute. Ask Manure.
Not too confident about this one. We may have to settle for a 2-2 draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We need to win this or confidence will not be good going into the NLD.
Come Arsenal don't let us down!!