ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by BFG4 »

We have four days left in the window so it's really at the stage that we ask Brighton what the asking price Is and if we don't think we'll come near it then move on because with Elneny injured and that cone Lokonga the other back up option, we really will be fucked with no midfielder signed.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:28 am
BobbyPires7 are you on twitter I got to follow you

EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal have submitted £60m bid to sign Moises Caicedo as new midfielder 🚨⚪️🔴 #AFC

Chelsea had £55m verbal proposal rejected this January as Brighton hope to keep the player — but Arsenal are now pushing.

Negotiations enter into key stages for Caicedo’s future.
No. I’m not.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:10 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:45 pm
There are other teams as well as Brighton to get players from.
We're just targeting the Hove parts of the club right now.
:D :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:11 pm
AS Monaco have had an €8m proposal for midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga REJECTED by Arsenal. [@Santi_J_FM] #afc
Should've taken it as he's gash.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I am on twitter if anyone's interested @BigDickAttitude91743

Giz a follow, no ITK transfer scoops but I do DM nudes 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi on Caicedo:

"He is relaxed. I spoke with him like a father, not a coach. I understand when one player has the possibility to change to a very big team. But my work is to give the style of play, but also advice for his career and his life." #AFC

De Zerbi on Caicedo:

"He's a good guy. He is focused on Brighton. I hope he can stay with us until the end of the season. In my opinion that is the best solution for us."

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 pm
Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi on Caicedo:

"He is relaxed. I spoke with him like a father, not a coach. I understand when one player has the possibility to change to a very big team. But my work is to give the style of play, but also advice for his career and his life." #AFC

De Zerbi on Caicedo:

"He's a good guy. He is focused on Brighton. I hope he can stay with us until the end of the season. In my opinion that is the best solution for us."
Up to the player to force it so by strolling in and telling them he's offski.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 || Moises Caicedo is preparing to hand in a Transfer Request, after Brighton rejected Arsenal’s first bid for the Ecuadorian Midfielder [Via - @TEAMtalk].

Midz

Post by Midz »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.ZZZZZZZ

shu

Post by shu »

Off to Chelsea and the seemingly bottomless pit of money .

We haven’t learned that Partey is fragile and at the mo irreplaceable, the title is up for grabs ffs

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 EXCLUSIVE: Gabriel Martinelli has agreed a new 4.5yr contract at Arsenal. Previous terms ran to 2024 & #AFC had 2yr option. Fresh deal in process of being finalised for 21yo Brazil attacker to extend at Emirates Stadium until summer 2027 @TheAthleticFC

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:20 pm
Off to Chelsea and the seemingly bottomless pit of money .

We haven’t learned that Partey is fragile and at the mo irreplaceable, the title is up for grabs ffs

Where did you hear that Shu? Or are you just starting a rumour of your own? I know the ChavScum are going around hoovering up any players that we take an interest in, but please can you cite your sources.

Although they BHA have knocked back our first offer, there are two good things from this:

We ARE trying to sign another Mid-fielder and from what I have seen of Caicedo he is not only very good but under Arteta would get even better AND he has now handed in a Transfer Request following Arsenal's bid, that usually means that the club know a player wants out and so will let him go.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Maybe if we offer a Player (Lakonga ) +£££ - They might be tempted? :?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:23 pm
We have four days left in the window so it's really at the stage that we ask Brighton what the asking price Is and if we don't think we'll come near it then move on because with Elneny injured and that cone Lokonga the other back up option, we really will be fucked with no midfielder signed.
Can't we throw in Lokonga on loan for the rest of the season and recall AMN from Southampton? I know people think he's not good enough but rarely does he let us down when he is called upon to fill in a RB/l / dm/cm

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Brighton saying he's not leaving......reminds me of the several times Wenger came out and said 'xxxxx is not leaving, he loves the club and is totally comitted'
We sold them the following day.....
That actually happened, can't remember if it was Nasri or some other c.unt :|