Alex Hleb - You Twat

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

You can add to it augie to make your own party look...........

:teeth: :bowing21: :fencing: :meeeow: :whee: :bar_b_q: :hemademe: :cake: :cheers: :ladida: :party: :stripper: :happydance: :db10_2: :stearmaster: :corkbarry: :drums: :augie: :drunk: :mizznaughty: :wayno: :anyminute: :redcard2: :fryingpan: :cheekkiss: :drunk: :heads: :ladida: :bestmates: :barmaid: :gus2: :cussing: :tricolour: :unionjack: :spudmasher2: :tonysaunders: :ihh: :sex: :drunk: :dancingbanana: :banner: :sodomite: :pope: :whee: :awnker:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

:) :( :o :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :roll: :rubchin: :typing: :dancingbanana: :whitered: :eh: :groaner: :sex: :anyminute: :sleep_keyboard: :bat: :ihh: :mizznaughty: :wayno: :rebel: :puke: :speechless: :pixie2: :thedoris: :gayflag: :gooner_ed: :basil2: :shower: :alarmclock: :redcard2: :goalie: :eatwords: :throne: :redwhite: :tickedoff: :crest: :fryingpan: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :| :hammer: :cheekkiss: :hmmthink: :redcard: :typing2: :drunk: :finger: :ladida: :whee: :redengine: :augie: :db10_1: :russianflag: :stearmaster: :gettowork: :rebel_2: :party: :db10_2: :spudmasher2: :tricolour: :dicko: :asleep_at_work: :goingtobed: :wettrout: :golf: :fencing: :drums: :worried: :mrgnu: :heads: :bowing21: :cussing: :!: :cry: :oops: :idea: :censored: :barmaid: :hail: :moderator: :winner: :dirty: :ewwwww: :owned: :wailer: :fotosmiley: :26may1989: :corkbarry: :unionjack: :spudmasher: :vacuum: :goal2: :the_doris_2: :copycat: :stripper: :suffolk_chunky: :roly: :pope: :cescisgod: :sunshine_happy: :fishing: :titles: :offtopic: :bestmates: :basil: :teeth: :high5: :proudtosay: :banner: :blah: :?: :-P :barscarf: :banghead: :arrow: :awnker: :flag: :gus2: :tumbleweed: :coffeespit: :pcabuse: :meeeow: :sodomite: :climb: :mrgnu2: :bond007: :magic_hat: :pixie1: :pancho: :tonysaunders: :happydance: :ironmyshirt: :spudsvafc: :wayno2: :one2smooth: :karelkhalid: :belfastboy: :smiley_office: :bar_b_q: :sex2: :sex2: :hemademe: :fart: :cake: :mooner: :gus: :duh: :cheers: :box: :wink: :box: :x

beat that
and yes,i do have too much time on my hands

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

Idiot.

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

eh fair enough if he is struggling with adapting, he did give it a good try unlike Reyes

best of luck to Hleb

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

To me it reads that he feels he isn't up to the job either. If that is the case then I think it is better for him and us that he goes. Like Magic says, he did at least give it a try.
I hope he gets what he is looking for at Barcelona.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Heear bloody hear

London life to much for the poor boy, Je***s some of these footballers make me sick. Plenty of guys I know in non-football would punch his lights out(although they are in NON-LEAGUE..!). :banghead:
g88ner wrote:
goonarmy wrote:Looks like Hlebs finally fucked off,

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 66,00.html

one down one to go :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Well, I guess it'll probably be Hleb out, Nasri in. For me, that seems to be an upgrade on what we had, so I'm fairly happy.

The reason I say an upgrade, is despite the undoubted quality Hleb had, his end product was poor, and from the little I've seen of Nasri, he seems a very good player...good movement, a pass-and-move footballer, and lets face it....he can't be any worse at scoring goals than Hleb, can he? :?

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

I'm sorry but players aren't machines, sometimes they can't adapt to a certain league while they flourish in others and sometimes people can't adapt to a country and become unhappy. He has been here for three years and if he hasn't adapted now, he never will but at least he tried

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

good luck hleb
a good player for us

augie

Post by augie »

highburyJD wrote:good luck hleb
a good player for us

Good one :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

26may1989

Post by 26may1989 »

Magic Hat wrote:eh fair enough if he is struggling with adapting, he did give it a good try unlike Reyes

best of luck to Hleb
But both Reyes and Hleb have at least tried moving abroad, unlike the mass of unambitious moronic British and Irish players, who'd rather be PL squad players or play in the Championship than try to develop themselves in senior leagues in other parts of Europe. If someone wants to know why the British and Irish national sides are doing so badly, I'd start by looking not at the number of foreigners playing here, but at British and Irish players' lack of sporting (as opposed to financial) ambition compared to their French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, African, German, American, Polish, Czech etc counterparts.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Helb complains that London is too noisy for him.He said the only peace and quiet he got was at the Emirates on matchdays

augie

Post by augie »

26may1989 wrote:
Magic Hat wrote:eh fair enough if he is struggling with adapting, he did give it a good try unlike Reyes

best of luck to Hleb
But both Reyes and Hleb have at least tried moving abroad, unlike the mass of unambitious moronic British and Irish players, who'd rather be PL squad players or play in the Championship than try to develop themselves in senior leagues in other parts of Europe. If someone wants to know why the British and Irish national sides are doing so badly, I'd start by looking not at the number of foreigners playing here, but at British and Irish players' lack of sporting (as opposed to financial) ambition compared to their French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, African, German, American, Polish, Czech etc counterparts.

Couldnt agree more. The national teams from this side of the world always come up short because they only have 1 idea of how to play simply because they havent gone abroad learning different systems. Everybody says that learning from the foreign players that come over here has improved technical skills, training systems and professionalism but yet hardly any player from over here will take the plunge and go abroad. Players over here are too comfortable playing in the most over-hyped league in the world where they are regularly labelled as world class despite the fact that there are probably better players playing in seria B :roll: :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

donaldo wrote:Helb complains that London is too noisy for him.He said the only peace and quiet he got was at the Emirates on matchdays

:D :D :D

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

donaldo wrote:Helb complains that London is too noisy for him.He said the only peace and quiet he got was at the Emirates on matchdays
And Barcelona is a little village in the middle of nowhere! Yeah right. A real fucking money grabbing *word censored*! Why won't he just fuck off without spouting shit about the team and the city.