other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:40 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:26 pm
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:49 pm
Fwat Fwucking Fwank :coffeespit:
All I can imagine is that the chavs have a load of food that needs eating before it goes out of date.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5: Good One Perry!.
I've got this vision of them stuck with a room full of Russian chocolate, sweets and cakes which the war criminal couldn't burn before he fled and about a week ago, someone at their Combat 18 board meeting asked about that fat bloke that used to hang around here and whether anyone had a number for him because he'd happily munch and chomp his way through it all.
He'll fluke a champions league

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
All I can imagine is that the chavs have a load of food that needs eating before it goes out of date.
I've got this vision of them stuck with a room full of Russian chocolate, sweets and cakes which the war criminal couldn't burn before he fled and about a week ago, someone at their Combat 18 board meeting asked about that fat bloke that used to hang around here and whether anyone had a number for him because he'd happily munch and chomp his way through it all.
He'll fluke a champions league
They've got a fucking history of that haven't they. Having said that, the days of them paying off UEFA through war crime money seem to be over but you never know.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Add fat Frank to the list of managers (and some players) who are well out of their depth in the Premier league but inexplicably still manage to get a job.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The only 'bounce' the Chavs get from Fwank will be his gut when putting the cones out!
A shit manager in charge of a shit team only has one result!!

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
I laughed a lot at this comment. :D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
:lol:

Talk about the keys to the Sweet Shop! :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm
The more I see Donkey Declan plodding around the field, blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, passing it sideways and backwards for the entire game the more I shit myself that we’ll spunk 70 million up against the wall for him in the summer.

Is there a more overrated player in the league? He’s fucking shit.
Personally I would not go so far as to say he's shit, rodders. But as I've said before I think he is PL goodish. No more. And I agree he is massively overrated. He might get better playing with our lads but I don't think I'd want to risk 80 or 100 million to find out. And with the English player premium it would be a minimum of 80 million and probably 150k+ a week in wages.
There are better players that would bring more to our squad, that would cost less and accept lower wages.

I’m hoping it’s similar to the Mudryk saga where all the noise makes someone ( probably Chelsea :lol: ) pay out £100m and an obscene amount of wages on him while we snap up a bargain at half the price in Caicedo or Onana or Milinkovic- Savic who is 6’4 and scores goals too

Whoever it is, with one or two exceptions Edu and Arteta have found the solution to our issues.

Agree with all this. He's bang average and will not improve our level at all (other, of course, than as a replacement for Clubfoot, but then I'd be an improvement on him) and as has been said, we could get much better for a lot less than he's likely to cost. In today's barmy transfer market, he's 30-40 million tops imo, but likely to cost twice that.

I haven't seen anywhere like enough of caciedo to make a judgement, but I was saying in January that the Morrocan Amrabat looked the business at the World Cup and that we should bid for him then. It now seems that Barca and Utd are chasing him.

I've a nasty feeling that we're gonna get Rice and pay a fortune for him. :(

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Need a West Ham win today as I think Moyes is toast if they lose, and cannot have another new manager bounce , especially if it's Fat Sam or some other clogger when we play them next week

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I wouldn’t normally cheer a Man United win but it’s getting hard to see the scum getting top 4 now.

That is something to celebrate :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just to say:

Eddie Double Chins Howe is the New Fat Slug Allardyce.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arab Misogynist Beheaders Oil Money buying VAR A-Fuckin-gain! :banghead:

Fuck-OFF You 5 Bellied sister shaggingCUNTS :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: Holy-Shyte! Ivan Toney misses a Penalty ! Most people would have bet their house on him scoring!

#justsaying

But scores the second one! :barscarf: I wonder what the odds were of him missing second pen? :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum 1-2 Brighton

Correction 1-1 goal disallowed

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Conte Lite sent off :coffeespit:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »