Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:26 pm
Saliba has carried Gabriel since he’s been at the club,he’s been found out big time tonight
Exactly right - a 21 year old playing his first season in English football

Some of the shit I've heard about how Holding is making Gabriel look worse. Tony Adams had games alongside everyone from Colin Pates to Igors Stepanovs and Gilles Grimandi FFS. Name me a top centre half who had to have the same partner every week....Jesus. Gabriel does it time and time again. He's a fucking grade A pussy who wouldn't have made an Arsenal second XI back in the day

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Certainly the last few games have shown that Partey is no longer the man to take us forward. We just have to find 150m to bring in Rice and Caicedo!! :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:29 pm
Can we hold on to 2nd place I wonder? :rubchin:
Is it like F1 where if we finish second and city get banned we’ll be champions? Albeit with an asterisk?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Saliba has carried Gabriel since he’s been at the club,he’s been found out big time tonight

Some of the shit I've heard about how Holding is making Gabriel look worse. Tony Adams had games alongside everyone from Colin Pates to Igors Stepanovs and Gilles Grimandi FFS. Name me a top centre half who had to have the same partner every week....Jesus. Gabriel does it time and time again. He's a fucking grade A pussy who wouldn't have made an Arsenal second XI back in the day
Saliba doesn’t want to sign a new contract. 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:30 pm
Certainly the last few games have shown that Partey is no longer the man to take us forward. We just have to find 150m to bring in Rice and Caicedo!! :barscarf:
Rice and peas would do a better job than these wan kers

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:22 pm
When your captain taps the ball to them, seconds after your centre half gifted them a chance, do you even need to be good

I'd love to know if any other PL team has a 12 consecutive loss record against them, with an aggregate score of 32-4
That's the thing isn't it? It's a fucking woeful record and when you consider how many other teams have beaten them- Scousers, chavs, Palace, even fucking scum, it's fucking terrible.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:22 pm
When your captain taps the ball to them, seconds after your centre half gifted them a chance, do you even need to be good

I'd love to know if any other PL team has a 12 consecutive loss record against them, with an aggregate score of 32-4
That's the thing isn't it? It's a fucking woeful record and when you consider how many other teams have beaten them- Scousers, chavs, Palace, even fucking scum, it's fucking terrible.
Add Brentford to the list. Apparently though we've just got to admire how good they are and accept our fate. If that's football...if there really is no hope, then honestly what's the point anymore

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:27 pm
How the fuck are we top??????

:lol:
All our fans on here, diehard fans, are understandably critical, pissed off and angry because of what we are seeing, and have seen for 15 years. You, on the other hand, seem completely overjoyed.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Saliba doesn’t want to sign a new contract. 8)
I don't blame him. Loaned out for 3 years and had a host of admirers before this season and his stock has risen considerably. The bloke's back has probably gone because he's had to carry that goon Gabriel all season

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Even though they are 3-0 up, they are all over us like flies around shit. Different mentality.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

robbo10 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:
Rice and peas would do a better job than these wan kers
I have it on authority we are replacing Partey. I just got a load of shit for saying that here. Mad place this is.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Has Wenger come back to manage us again

We have just had a 10 minute "illusionary domination" true to form when the game is gone

Another one for the bingo card Retro :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Partey is not built for the rigours of this league, great for a bit but once the load of the season get into his legs he’s fucked. Been blowing out his arse for weeks now.

Bin him off in the summer

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

At least there's the consolation prize of a return to the Be All and End All, glorious nights getting bumholed by Bayern and Barca in the last 16 and lots of lovely cash for Cranky. Oh the nostalgia :barscarf:

madjens

Post by madjens »

feel all nostalgic watching a leetle bit handbrake