other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

If it wasn't for the fact it's the scouserFilth that won - I'd be laughing at the geordieCunts and FATCUNT eddieSmirklikeShitHowe.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:26 pm
This season is just horrible …
It would actually be a really open league if it wasn’t for the 115 time cheats (that nobody ever mentions for fear of damaging the “brand”).

The rest of the teams will drop points all over the place while the sheikhs sail off into the distance.

Cuuuuuuunts. Them going unbeaten is definitely a concern.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I hate Liverpool with a passion,but I'm also getting tht way when it comes to Newcastle too

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agreed, since they were bought by the very dodgy Arab owners the media are all giving them the kind of 'Love In' they usually reserve for manure, the scum and the chavs...

the aftGeordies seem to think they are somehow "Entitled" to something, but they are right dirtyCunts and the Refs do fuck all about the continual rotational fouling system they employ every single fucking game.

And that FatSmirkingCunt Howe - I want someone to punch the cun.ts lights out Big Time. :box:

:cussing: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That’s 2 defeats from their opening 3 for the head choppers and that’s before European football kicks in and they have to play 2 games a week (which they’ve no experience of).

Reckon they’ll struggle big time this season, and I’m all for it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 pm
Agreed, since they were bought by the very dodgy Arab owners the media are all giving them the kind of 'Love In' they usually reserve for manure, the scum and the chavs...

the aftGeordies seem to think they are somehow "Entitled" to something, but they are right dirtyCunts and the Refs do fuck all about the continual rotational fouling system they employ every single fucking game.

And that FatSmirkingCunt Howe - I want someone to punch the cun.ts lights out Big Time. :box:

Getting back to the sickening mid 90s Sky obsession with them. All this "they're so passionate" bollocks. Years of death threats to an owner who kept them from bankruptcy and a constant 'they don't deserve it' narrative from the press. Now suddenly, everything's great because they're owned and bankrolled by one of the most horrendous regimes on the planet. Them, the chavs and cheaty, three nothing clubs funded by human rights abusers and war criminals and not a word said.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:10 pm
So Newcastle have a man advantage and they aren't sitting back in defending their lead, but attacking for another goal. Surely they can't do that??!
This aged badly :lol:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:16 pm
begeegs wrote:
So Newcastle have a man advantage and they aren't sitting back in defending their lead, but attacking for another goal. Surely they can't do that??!
Yeah. I didn't watch the 2nd half. Did they sit back the whole time?

chirpy999

Post by chirpy999 »

Be looked on as a Jurgen masterclass, go to 10 men then hit them with the Uruguyan Andy Carroll right in the gooolies

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:35 pm
rodders999 wrote:
begeegs wrote:
I didn’t either, both those c.unts make me nauseous.

Speaking of c.unts I see Burnley attacked the Villa bus today, trouble at every one of their games now, absolute scummers.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

begeegs wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
begeegs wrote:
Fucked about with the ball a lot, squandered several chances and then switched off long enough to let Liverpool back into the game.

Typical of what you’d expect from Newcastle tbh.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:58 pm
begeegs wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
begeegs wrote:
I didn’t either, both those c.unts make me nauseous.

Speaking of c.unts I see Burnley attacked the Villa bus today, trouble at every one of their games now, absolute scummers.
That's awful behaviour. if they catch the idiot responsible they should hang them. fucking imbeciles!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 pm

Getting back to the sickening mid 90s Sky obsession with them. All this "they're so passionate" bollocks. Years of death threats to an owner who kept them from bankruptcy and a constant 'they don't deserve it' narrative from the press. Now suddenly, everything's great because they're owned and bankrolled by one of the most horrendous regimes on the planet. Them, the chavs and cheaty, three nothing clubs funded by human rights abusers and war criminals and not a word said.
Yep - welcome to the greatest league in the world, the Premier League!

:suicide:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

funded by human rights abusers and war criminals and not a word said.

Yep - welcome to the greatest league in the world, the Premier League!

:!: In all fairness welcome to this country.