Mikel Arteta, success or failure? - Merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Will he ?

Have a statue erected after 30 glorious years service?
9%
Be a success, pick up a few trophies and put the club back on an even keel?
27%
Be a moderate success, before handing over to a more high profile successor?
20%
Be an utter fucking disaster?
45%

Total votes: 101

TeeCee

Re: Mikel Arteta, success or failure? - Merged thread.

Post by TeeCee »

I see Arsenal have complained to PGMOL about Saka being treated 'too rough'.

Fucking embarrassing, hugely fucking embarrassing for Arsenal to do this. Yes the opposition are allowed to get away with fouls on Saka that our players are booked for, or for even less of a foul. But to go running to PGMOL to complain, after writing a letter to complain about VAR, jesus, we are the new victims and I'm fucking embarrassed by it! Running to teacher has never ever been the way to deal with something.

GG got it so right back in the day, use everyones hatred of us, the unfair treatment by referees and the authorities to breed a siege mentality, bring everyone together, fighting spirit, get tough, us against everyone else.........

But no, fucking Merkin Head goes complaining....AGAIN. So you know what, refs and PGMOL will give us even less, our opposition, teams and fans alike are laughing at us, bunch of pussies crying again, we are fast becoming a bottling team of pussies and Merkin Head is fanning the flames every 5 mins. I seriously thought we could win the league this season but I am very much doubting we can get top 4 now and Arteta will probably be on TV in June crying his eyes out saying some of our players need therapy because being a footballer is just......too hard :roll:

Fuck off Arteta, go trans and get a pair of balls you c.unt

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:50 pm

Fucking embarrassing, hugely fucking embarrassing for Arsenal to do this. Yes the opposition are allowed to get away with fouls on Saka that our players are booked for, or for even less of a foul. But to go running to PGMOL to complain, after writing a letter to complain about VAR, jesus, we are the new victims and I'm fucking embarrassed by it! Running to teacher has never ever been the way to deal with something.

GG got it so right back in the day, use everyones hatred of us, the unfair treatment by referees and the authorities to breed a siege mentality, bring everyone together, fighting spirit, get tough, us against everyone else.........

But no, fucking Merkin Head goes complaining....AGAIN. So you know what, refs and PGMOL will give us even less, our opposition, teams and fans alike are laughing at us, bunch of pussies crying again, we are fast becoming a bottling team of pussies and Merkin Head is fanning the flames every 5 mins. I seriously thought we could win the league this season but I am very much doubting we can get top 4 now and Arteta will probably be on TV in June crying his eyes out saying some of our players need therapy because being a footballer is just......too hard :roll:

Merkin Head :coffeespit:

With a bit of luck he'll be gone by the end of May when he has failed again this season. Sadly I think he will have no shame and won't walk and won't be sacked. Just like his mentor TOF :banghead:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 pm
I dont like championing Football 365 opinions, but hard to argue here

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other/an ... d0c5&ei=69
The only thing missing was when he played a DM as an inverted right back. Crazy man :suicide:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 pm
I dont like championing Football 365 opinions, but hard to argue here

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other/an ... d0c5&ei=69
Well it is on some of them tbh, but the general theme is correct.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:

Very strange, this can only make things worse with VAR, referees and opposing fans and reinforce the idea the Arsenal are whinging softies
really cant see what they are trying to achieve by complaining

Remember George Best getting rough tackling every week, he would just roll his socks down and beat them again

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

TeeCee wrote:

This is fucking pathetic. A manager whose game plan has been completely found out and one who has pissed away money on idiotic signings and his concern is all about Saka getting rough treatment. Please fuck off back to City and collect cones you cùnt.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 am
TeeCee wrote:

This is fucking pathetic. A manager whose game plan has been completely found out and one who has pissed away money on idiotic signings and his concern is all about Saka getting rough treatment. Please fuck off back to City and collect cones you cùnt.

:lol: :lol:

BFG is on a roll. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:

Firstly "Merkin Head" :coffeespit: is fucking superb. :lol: 8) 8)

Secondly, I'm very old school about football. I loved GG because of the tough seige mentality he instilled in his players, the "fuck you" attitude to the media cùnts and the "we are the Arsenal, we have class, we don't whinge like little bitches" psyche. 8)

So the complete opposite of Merkin Head then. :censored:

This latest whinge is cringe inducing and embarrassing beyond belief. It's the carry on of a pc obsessed woke generation failed librarian. :oops: :oops:

He has to go. Fuck him, the walking clitoris. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Failure. Out. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The end

Get the fuck out

4 years in charge and over 500m spent to leave us with Nketiah, Havertz or Jesus as our CF options, and Ben White, kiwior, Zinchenko or Tomiyasu as full backs

Just go now. The process ends here with another potless season that fizzles out with a cluster of defeats. Leaderless limpdicks

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FUCK OFF ARTETA AND TAKE HAVERTZ, ODEARGOD, NELSON, ZINCHENKO,KIWIOR AND EDDIE WITH YOU. :cussing:

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Right....the question is now who do we bring in? Because of the players we have its going to have to be someone that plays a similar style, ideally someone who's one something and has experience

I vote sarena wiegman

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

The Fraud needs to go. The last 3 performances are totally unacceptable. But hey they can all go and have a nice break in Dubai now.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:36 pm
The end

Get the fuck out

4 years in charge and over 500m spent to leave us with Nketiah, Havertz or Jesus as our CF options, and Ben White, kiwior, Zinchenko or Tomiyasu as full backs

Just go now. The process ends here with another potless season that fizzles out with a cluster of defeats. Leaderless limpdicks

He has spent just under £700m Steve

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

He had a couple of favourable months in 2022
Other than that utterly abysmal. I can’t defend him any longer.

Arteta OUT