Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

As long as we secure the Win Midz.

Whilst it would be very gratifying to rape the no mark gobby c.unts 8 Nil or such like, there is also that little 'wouldn't it be nice for us to win because VAR gave us a decision that whilst 'dodgy' would leave all their fat fans moaning and whinging about 'Unfairness' etc...and so all their effort etc FUCKED and we get the Victory via that VAR decsion'...

As I say: As long as we secure the Win. :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

I was in scouseland for the weekend when we played them in geordieland so didnt really get to see the game even though it was on tv, and tonight I am out with 30+ members of the wife's extended family (cousins and their partners etc), so I wont get to see tonights game either :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

For what it is worth I think we will win tonight - at times it will be a struggle but I do think that McD's 3-1 prediction looks about right to me. We know where we are and what our weaknesses are (well most of us do :roll: ), but they are not going well this season at all and if we get ahead then I cant see us dropping pts cos their whole game plan is based around not falling behind. They hyave had some bad luck with injuries I will concede, but howe's loyalty to donkey's like dan burn when he has livermento (much better player imo) on the bench is severely handicapping them too.

Have to say that I really rate bruno guimeras (sp ? :oops: ) in their midfield, and would love to see him play for us. Gordon is a typical whinging scouse c.unt who I would happily see broke up in a tackle, but he will dive and roll around for fun tonight. I expect them to rough up saka as much as they are allowed to, so we will need martinelli and trossard to step up.

Final memo - please drop the german dud tonight and play jorginho and allow rice more freedom to drive forward

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Some people saying a setback with Jesus?

He's in the squad for tonights game, starting from the bench I'd think/

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The dark arts were employed last time to fuck us over, forearms to the head, ball out of play, 2 handed push in the back and an offside all ignored by the cheats at Stockley Park.

If you could guarantee me one win from our remaining games, as enticing as picking the scum or cheaty away is I’d actually pick this one.

I fucking despise these c.unts, from the 2 gimps on the sideline, their brain dead self entitled fans who’ve never won fuck all to their scummy players.

In the home fixture last season they shit housed the entire game taking an age over kick outs playing anti football.

Gabriel was hauled to the ground in the penalty box which was of course ignored and it finished 0-0. Be-heady and his boyfriend were a fucking disgrace that night on the sideline, at one stage the boyfriend deliberately threw a second ball on to the pitch to stop the game. Scum bastard.

I want to beat these fucking bastards so badly, tonight is massive. Come ONNNNNNN

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I said it yesterday, but we need a goal within the first 25-30 mins if we're gonna win this. If we don't get it, then not only will their confidence grow, but it's very apparent that after 25 minutes possession, but no goal, we run out of ideas.

Absolutely no idea what's going to happen here. After that run of good performances and results (admittedly against weak sides apart from the scousers), it only takes a performance and result like Weds for my fragile confidence to evaporate. It's what comes of 15+ years of the same old predictable shit.

3-0, 1-1, 0-1......who the fuck knows.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The atmosphere should be electric since it's an evening game and what happened at there's.

I think we'll beat them well.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:38 pm
The atmosphere should be electric since it's an evening game and what happened at there's.

I think we'll beat them well.
Agreed the crowd need to be a massive 12th man tonight from the off baying for blood.

COME ON YOU GUNNERSSSSSSSS :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Loris Karius is set to start for Newcastle with no sign of Martin Dúbravka with the travelling squad.

#ARSNEW

Allegedly :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior, Jorginho, Rice, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Havertz.

Subs: Ramsdale, Cedric, Elneny, Vieira, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Trossard, Jesus, Nketiah.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:53 pm
Loris Karius is set to start for Newcastle with no sign of Martin Dúbravka with the travelling squad.

#ARSNEW

Allegedly :lol:
11 nil :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:02 pm
Arsenal: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior, Jorginho, Rice, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Havertz.

Subs: Ramsdale, Cedric, Elneny, Vieira, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Trossard, Jesus, Nketiah.
Harsh on Trossard

Better options from the bench than there has been for a while

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:05 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:02 pm

Harsh on Trossard

Better options from the bench than there has been for a while

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:
It sends out a great message.

You're dropped even if you scored in the last three pl games.

That big string of piss can do no wrong
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Arsenal

22 Raya
4 White
2 Saliba
6 Gabriel
15 Kiwior
8 Ødegaard
41 Rice
20 Jorginho
7 Saka
29 Havertz :roll: :banghead: Useless string of piss. :banghead:
11 Martinelli

Substitutes
1 Ramsdale
9 Gabriel Jesus
10 Smith Rowe
14 Nketiah
17 Cédric Soares
19 Trossard
21 Fábio Vieira
24 Nelson
25 Elneny

Referee: Paul Tierney :roll: Remember how many times this UberCunt fucked us over last season... :cussing:

WTF must Trossard and ESR do to play instead of the lanky streak of Kraut Piss????

And WTF happened with Tomi? he comes back from Afcon supposedly "Fit" and we haven't seen hide or hair of him!?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Usual story here. Score in the first 15 mins and we win, don't score in the first 15 and it's a long tippy tappy struggle ahead!!

Come on you Reds! :barscarf: :barscarf: