other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:16 am
I have it on good authority (family member) that Richard Masters wants City punished. Whether the Premier League can win the case in the courts is another story. However the fact they have been charged with 115 counts shows that the Premier League think they are guilty of an enormous fraud. I promise you, the Premier League are doing all they can to stop them.

It's like with OJ - everyone knew he did it but it's a different story being found guilty. Nobody is in any doubt that city cheated but once their army of lawyers muddy the waters pinning them on it will be difficult.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:17 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:25 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:16 pm
Ederson is a major doubt for Man City's game against Arsenal at the end of the month. Set for 3-4 weeks out with a thigh injury.
Good news I guess, but their back-up Goalie looked well decent. Wish it had been thatCunt Rhodri.

Can't we loan them Ramsdale for this match? :rubchin:
I the idea is for us to Win Retro! :roll:

:lol: :wink:
How much are the tickets ?

I could do with a Retro.
I said 'Retro' not "a Retro"... sorry to disappoint you Stuart especially as we all know how you would love your own "Gimp/Man Servant"... May I suggest you go to the Tit Pics Thread.... :wink:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:27 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:17 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:25 pm

Good news I guess, but their back-up Goalie looked well decent. Wish it had been thatCunt Rhodri.

Can't we loan them Ramsdale for this match? :rubchin:
I the idea is for us to Win Retro! :roll:

:lol: :wink:
How much are the tickets ?

I could do with a Retro.
I said 'Retro' not "a Retro"... sorry to disappoint you Stuart especially as we all know how you would love your own "Gimp/Man Servant"... May I suggest you go to the Tit Pics Thread.... :wink:
Ooh which one is he ? :shock: :shock: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You choose amigo and it'll be "Arranged". :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:16 am
I have it on good authority (family member) that Richard Masters wants City punished. Whether the Premier League can win the case in the courts is another story. However the fact they have been charged with 115 counts shows that the Premier League think they are guilty of an enormous fraud. I promise you, the Premier League are doing all they can to stop them.
I read some time last season or perhaps earlier this one that the other clubs had started asking more and more questions to the Premier League over recent years about Cheaty's finances as nobody at any other club could understand why the fuck nothing was happening and they were being allowed to get away with constant financial manipulation/cheating/fraud/ whatever else. It's also started to affect the image of the Premier League as the whole world knows there's been something dodgy going on and it's making the league look weak and complicit. Throw in the decades of refusing to deal with the Chavs and investigate their numerous fraudulent activities and I think the Premier League had no option other than trying to do something. I don't doubt that Richard Masters wants to do see Cheaty punished and I do think there will be something but I have strong doubts that it will be anything remotely commensurate with the scale of the 'crime.' Cheaty have sat there for 16 years doing whatever the fuck they want, breaching every single financial restriction, hiding payments, laundering money, doing fuck knows whatever else all with the complete and unshakable belief that nothing will happen to them. They haven't even tried to engage in this process, just basically ignored it or laughed it off. They don't give a shit because they can't see any scenario where they will be punished sufficiently. Having said all that, there is just a part of me that thinks this will all end in a News of the World style collapse with the scale of the crimes and horrendous disregard for the law meaning that there is no way out. Right now, though, I think somebody needs to actually come out and tell everyone what the fuck is actually happening and when this is going to actually be dealt with.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Bournemouth vs Luton game looks like a real doozie, Luton 3 Nil up... Now 3 All ...For the first time ever Drogon TV aren't showing it :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:02 pm
The Bournemouth vs Luton game looks like a real doozie, Luton 3 Nil up... Now 3 All ...For the first time ever Drogon TV aren't showing it :?
We’ve reached peak skid mark 3.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Ath Madrid vs Inter is a masterful display of shithousery.

Wouldn't want either of them in the next round, would make Porto seem like amateurs

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:15 pm
Ath Madrid vs Inter is a masterful display of shithousery.

Wouldn't want either of them in the next round, would make Porto seem like amateurs
Came here to say exactly this.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:31 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Arsenal Women would score against Luton.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:17 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:31 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Arsenal Women would score against Luton.
Everton haven’t won a league game since 16th December and had 6 points deducted yet they sit comfortably 4 points clear of the relegation zone thanks to those 3 fucking skid marks :twisted:

Natural Born Gooner

Shocked to see Alexis Sanchez playing for Inter.

Imagine him in his prime in this current Arsenal team

Natural Born Gooner

And then he misses his penalty :oops: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Barca
Bayern