Cheaty C.UNTS vs THE Arsenal A Sun March 31st 16:30. Prem.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Cheaty C.UNTS vs THE Arsenal A Sun March 31st 16:30. Prem.

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 pm
Stones and Walker will both miss this game sun according to pep, Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel haven't trained this week ,so they're also doubts
IF true we will miss our injured players more than they will miss theirs.

No Saka or Martinelli would mean Jesus and Trossard you would expect

No Gabriel would be a disaster
agreed

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:15 pm
Walker and Stones magically set to reappear after suffering their 10 minute injuries

Actually don't mind Stones being in - he's one of the most overrated bags of shit to walk the planet! Walker I actually rate though

Hopefully Squealish makes it again so we can actually take some revenge out on the diving little prick from last season!

Same as that - my victims supporting buddies are in *****-a-thon mode about all these supposed citeeh injuries, but walker is the only one of them that would be a loss to them imo. Obviously I want martinelli fit to play anyway, but if walker doesnt play for them, martinelli could be the key player for us with his direct running and especially if ake is right full. Sadly I expect ake to play left full and totally nullify saka (at his ease) so we are going to need someone else to step up - sad to say that even at his age I still believe walker is the best right full in the league by a distance, so lewis or the big swiss lad will be a big drop off for them. Any word of their keeper since he limped off v the victims ?

Tomorrow either partey or jorginho HAS to play the deep midfielder role and allow rice to play a higher pressing game

I dont like tomorrows game for many reasons (not least our record of shitting the bed up there) - even if we lose tomorrow I can colsole myself that at least it means that the victims wont win the league cos citeeh will kick on now, but if we do win tomorrow it will be a massive boost to us AND the murdering scouse scum. For all the hatred towards citeeh, I would rather they win 10 leagues than the victims win even one :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 BREAKING: Liverpool players will be wearing black armbands in their game against Brighton after Xabi Alonso’s decision to stay at Leverkusen. More to follow.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:51 pm
🚨 BREAKING: Liverpool players will be wearing black armbands in their game against Brighton after Xabi Alonso’s decision to stay at Leverkusen. More to follow.
Fuck, lighted candles and a vigil incoming.

Sly sports to air an hour long documentary in commemoration of the sad day.

Wankers the lot of 'em :blah:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Fucking huge game , excited but so nervous.

Genuinely believe we can now win this and I feel the players do too but I’ll be more than happy with a draw , fall a bit behind the scousers and we can hopefully make it up.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:13 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 pm
Stones and Walker will both miss this game sun according to pep, Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel haven't trained this week ,so they're also doubts
IF true we will miss our injured players more than they will miss theirs.

No Saka or Martinelli would mean Jesus and Trossard you would expect

No Gabriel would be a disaster
agreed
looks like Martinelli doubtful, Trossard on wing ?.....as for city DE Bruyne is back .....

wibble

Post by wibble »

Excited about this one. First time in a long time I’ve been reading up on injury updates and the build up online days beforehand. I even watched a few minutes of football focus!

We have a chance but their home record is ridiculously good. It was only last season that they beat us 4-1, although we did have Holding and Zinchenko in defence and Xhaka playing in front of them.

A tough test for our players, COYG! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Another Easter Sunday top of the league….another massive away game.
Think we have a big chance today, although would probably take a draw now.

Still think we have less chance of winning the league this season mostly down to the schedule over the next few weeks.
Ridiculous that in the last 35 days we have only had to play 3 times, whilst in the next 35 days we have to play TEN times!!

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

What a poignant day today is, 23 years to the day since Rocky passed. If ever there was a moment in our club's recent history where we need to display that indomitable determination that Rocky used to show its today.

And I believe we have the players with those characteristics in this team, the biggest being Dekkers.

RIP Rocky, we will never forget.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:05 am
Another Easter Sunday top of the league….another massive away game.
Think we have a big chance today, although would probably take a draw now.

Still think we have less chance of winning the league this season mostly down to the schedule over the next few weeks.
Ridiculous that in the last 35 days we have only had to play 3 times, whilst in the next 35 days we have to play TEN times!!
Last season we were out of both domestic cups in January and Europe by the end of February. Stop with the excuses

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

COME THE FUCK ONNNNNNNNN :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Bukayo Saka, Gabriel Magalhaes & Gabriel Martinelli have all travelled with Arsenal to Manchester. #AFC

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Have a feeling Citeh are going to fuck us with no lube today. 3-0

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:38 am
even if we lose tomorrow I can colsole myself that at least it means that the victims wont win the league cos citeeh will kick on now, but if we do win tomorrow it will be a massive boost to us AND the murdering scouse scum. For all the hatred towards citeeh, I would rather they win 10 leagues than the victims win even one :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:
I hope for your sake you weren’t watching sky earlier. Carragher, Alexander Arnold and Klopp out in the field - fucking nauseating. With all the fairytale talk I fully expected them to be presented with the trophy there and then. I fucking hate city and they way they’ve cheated their way to success but as you say there’s nothing more despicable than those horrible fucking c.unts.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Dropping those stupid points earlier this season against Fulham and the Spuds at home and a Chelsea stinking the place out at theirs means this is must win game again. Those 6 points would have given a nice cushion for coming away with a draw to keep them at arms length.

Not sure how I see this going. It's going to be absolute torture whatever happens.