THE Arsenal v Bayern BumBoys 9th/10th April 2024

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: THE Arsenal v Bayern BumBoys 9th/10th April 2024

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:47 pm
🚨 Arsenal have a fully fit squad. Every player is training today. [@sr_collings] #afc
Which includes Timber, but can’t see him being thrown in v.Bayern without first getting some game time elsewhere first, ie. losing out the VIlla game on Sunday

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 pm
Viv Andersons Tache wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:53 am
BFG4 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:49 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:36 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:25 am

He was poor yesterday at Brighton....dont rate him at all
He's utter shite..We need him to be called up.for the war in Ukraine or for him to pull a hammy..He's nearly as shite as Clive was in previous years(he can't be more shite nobody could be more shite)
I laughed at Zinchenko saying that if he's called up, he'd go :roll: yeah cause he can't volunteer to go.
Silly Zinchenko eh.

I don’t know why he’d want to leave his 150k a week, stupidly hot tv presenter mrs and toddler at home to participate in Putins slaughterhouse. What’s wrong with the guy.
I was laughing at him pretending he is going to go fight(when he definitely won't). Didn't think that needed explaining but there we go :roll:
Don't mouth off about be prepared to go fight if you have no intention of doing so, just keep your mouth shut. If he really felt that strongly about it, he wouldn't wait to " be called up," he would volunteer.

If they've seen him play football, they won't be calling him up anytime soon, that's for sure. He'd be running around like the energizer bunny, they wouldn't know where he was most of the time.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:25 am

He was poor yesterday at Brighton....dont rate him at all
He's utter shite..We need him to be called up.for the war in Ukraine or for him to pull a hammy..He's nearly as shite as Clive was in previous years(he can't be more shite nobody could be more shite)
I laughed at Zinchenko saying that if he's called up, he'd go :roll: yeah cause he can't volunteer to go.
Silly Zinchenko eh.

I don’t know why he’d want to leave his 150k a week, stupidly hot tv presenter mrs and toddler at home to participate in Putins slaughterhouse. What’s wrong with the guy.
I was laughing at him pretending he is going to go fight(when he definitely won't). Didn't think that needed explaining but there we go :roll:
Thing is he is a Millionaire; as most players of the Top 6 - 8 Prem teams are these days, it is my understanding that according to initial rumours (and of course they may not be true etc) That since the Illegal invasion of his country started he has been giving a sizeable chunk of his money (*) towards the fund for Ukraine's Orphaned & Stolen Children (Don't know the exact name of it) Seeing as Putin the Pedo has Kidnapped many, many thousands of children having tortured and killed their parents... God only knows what Him and his Pedo mates are doing to them. That aside, I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely wants to enlist and fight but it might be argued that he can do "More" by staying at Arsenal and providing much needed funds from his wages towards a much needed cause. Also should he actually enlist, then his financial contributions would most likely cease and who knows perhaps he could be killed.
It is easy for us to stand on the sidelines and pass comment on what must be an Horrific Situation, I will call him out for being a shyte defender, but not being in his Situation, I (for now) give him the benefit of the doubt on those things off the pitch.

(*)He is also responsible for doing various fund raising, getting team mates and others to also contribute to said cause.

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:25 pm
BFG4 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Silly Zinchenko eh.

Don't mouth off about be prepared to go fight if you have no intention of doing so, just keep your mouth shut. If he really felt that strongly about it, he wouldn't wait to " be called up," he would volunteer.

Fantasising about one of our own players getting their head blown off is a new one.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:14 pm
Reno Gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Silly Zinchenko eh.

Fantasising about one of our own players getting their head blown off is a new one.
You're a complete a$$hole and pretty dim to go with it. You seem to be completely lacking in comprehension. Almost every post seems to slide right by you. What are you, 10?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:47 am
Reno Gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Silly Zinchenko eh.

You're a complete a$$hole and pretty dim to go with it. You seem to be completely lacking in comprehension. Almost every post seems to slide right by you. What are you, 10?
:D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Need to put the record straight tonight and get some revenge for the drubbings these lot have given us over the years .....

Thankfully we have the CB partnership of Gabrielle and the imperious Saliba this time around

Arsenal win

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:42 pm
BFG4 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Silly Zinchenko eh.

Thing is he is a Millionaire; as most players of the Top 6 - 8 Prem teams are these days, it is my understanding that according to initial rumours (and of course they may not be true etc) That since the Illegal invasion of his country started he has been giving a sizeable chunk of his money (*) towards the fund for Ukraine's Orphaned & Stolen Children (Don't know the exact name of it) Seeing as Putin the Pedo has Kidnapped many, many thousands of children having tortured and killed their parents... God only knows what Him and his Pedo mates are doing to them. That aside, I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely wants to enlist and fight but it might be argued that he can do "More" by staying at Arsenal and providing much needed funds from his wages towards a much needed cause. Also should he actually enlist, then his financial contributions would most likely cease and who knows perhaps he could be killed.
It is easy for us to stand on the sidelines and pass comment on what must be an Horrific Situation, I will call him out for being a shyte defender, but not being in his Situation, I (for now) give him the benefit of the doubt on those things off the pitch.

(*)He is also responsible for doing various fund raising, getting team mates and others to also contribute to said cause.
Seriously though hes probably best just saying nothing....hes picked a good charity....not sure how much...if any actually gets to these children though...

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I think we have a great chance to win.......BUT what worries me immensely is.....if we lose over 2 legs, it's likely to have a massive psych' affect on us for the run in.
Come on Arsenal, stuff them!! :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

When Bayern would knock us out in the past, they'd build up a lead in the 1st leg and we'd be fucked. If we win tonight then I think we'll go through. We really need to go at them because judging by their league form, their confidence must be on the floor.

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:44 am
I think we have a great chance to win.......BUT what worries me immensely is.....if we lose over 2 legs, it's likely to have a massive psych' affect on us for the run in.
Obviously I want us to win tonight but the truth is if we do it will probably make things much harder to win the title regardless of psychology.

It means we would need to play Chelsea and then Tottenham away in the league followed by a CL semi v real or city in just 8 days. Thats no time at all. Even with no injuries I’m not sure we have the strength in the squad to get through those fixtures without a slip. Fatigue would play a massive issue.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:47 am
Reno Gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Silly Zinchenko eh.

Not 10, 5 for 3!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:44 am
When Bayern would knock us out in the past, they'd build up a lead in the 1st leg and we'd be fucked. If we win tonight then I think we'll go through. We really need to go at them because judging by their league form, their confidence must be on the floor.
They were opened up a few times at the weekend.

Maybe they had injuries I dunno but I'm expecting us to score more.than one tonight.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

but I'm expecting us to score more.than one tonight.

Probably need 3 to make up for Kane's traditional goal against us.