other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:43 pm
With all the obvious transfer fraud and ref bribery, I find it strange that nobody mentions the physical doping of ci115ty.....they look so fresh and unnaturally quick

That kovacic was a plodder at chavski, yet he just accelerated away from the Brighton midfield like prime Micheal Owen
Guardiola has history.
Ah, so that's what made his hair fall out....and cock fall off
cun.t never had a cock in the first place. :banghead: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I can see this turning into a right Mauling.... Making our raping the chavs look like a bit of playful fingering... FFS...WAKE-UP You Brighton Blow Jobs :box: :box: :box:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:03 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:36 pm
All the blood, sweat, tears and grind for the whole season to finish behind a team of fucking cheats.

Soul destroying :banghead:
Dosnt help when Brighton play as shit as this too
De Zebri another fucking spoofer. Everyone’s flavour of the month, being linked with all the top jobs.

File under Hairy Potter on the imposters list. Fucking C.UNT.
Someone I know works at Brighton. Apparently he’s a nasty piece of work. Proper wrong un. Liverpool weren’t interested because of it.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Never a free kick for their second. Brighton stonewall pen waved away. It is fucking bent.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Seen the exact same Handball given for a pen plenty of times this season... Oil Money wins again VAR you BENTCunts :cussing:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Best outcome for the remainder of the game is a Brighton player wiping out Rodri.

C'mon Welbeck, make yourself useful

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 pm
Never a free kick for their second. Brighton stonewall pen waved away. It is fucking bent.
A date for the hearing has been set but it’s not been made public :coffeespit:

Fucking sham trial, the tail is wagging the dog.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That UberCUNT Jarred Gillet has denied two stonewall Pens for Brighton tonight... If we have got him on VAR against The Scum we're gonna get fucked by theCUNT :banghead:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

More bent reffing. All in favour of City. Absolutely incredible to witness some of these stone wallers denied.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm
More bent reffing. All in favour of City. Absolutely incredible to witness some of these stone wallers denied.
Lot of officials gonna be in 7 star hotels in Dubai this summer.
Fucking crooked c.unts

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It’s plain as day. Can anyone remember the last controversial decision against them??

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Trying to look on the bright side, I think the pressure of being favourites would be on if city hadnt won, and we all know how we do under that pressure......as its basically all in ci115ty's hands we can play with more freedom at the swamp

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The year is 2040 and Cheaty are on the verge of clinching title 20 in a row :oops: :cry:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:04 pm
Trying to look on the bright side, I think the pressure of being favourites would be on if city hadnt won, and we all know how we do under that pressure......as its basically all in ci115ty's hands we can play with more freedom at the swamp
I agree. We do better punching up than holding a position for too long, it seems.

Should we win on Sunday then the ball is back in their court. Focus on our game, that's all we can do.

Beat Spurs and United and I think we win it. As someone said in another thread, Spurs will be fighting for top 4, and every point counts this year. Even a draw does them a favour.

I don't imagine United would roll over for us to stop City winning the league, nor do I really expect Spurs to throw in the towel against City with top four to play for.

It's going to be a nail biter, but Sunday is basically do or die. Lose and the title is gone.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:48 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:04 pm
I agree. We do better punching up than holding a position for too long, it seems.

Should we win on Sunday then the ball is back in their court. Focus on our game, that's all we can do.

Beat Spurs and United and I think we win it. As someone said in another thread, Spurs will be fighting for top 4, and every point counts this year. Even a draw does them a favour.

I don't imagine United would roll over for us to stop City winning the league, nor do I really expect Spurs to throw in the towel against City with top four to play for.

It's going to be a nail biter, but Sunday is basically do or die. Lose and the title is gone.
Anything other than a win and it’s over.