Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:42 am
I fully expected Agent Ten Slaags' sacking to be announced this morning and us to then get fucked by the "new manager bounce" next Sunday. :|

Hopefully the bald twat keeps his job for the rest of this week and we'll shit on them 3 nil. 8)
That was my only concern, that the Pedo lookingCunt might get the tin tack before we play them, if they stick with him; and I am praying to all the Gods that they do we could well take Sweet, Sweet Revenge for when they humiliate us all those years ago (8 - 2)....Yes, it's true we have been shyte up there, but we also won the title there...And last season we were in charge till that NonceFuck Anthony Taylor disallowed a perfectly good goal for a non-existent foul on that twat Erikson who hit the dirt as if he'd had a(nother) heart malfunction....So if IF we do turn up we 'll Rape these hatefulCunts.

#COYG

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm
This is bad news for Sunday, bad fucking news.

Would be my concern too - I predicted back in august that villa would finish top 4 and a manure supporting buddy of mine lost his shit when I said that they would finish 7th or 8th, but the reality is that they are indeed that shite 8) Score first (and hopefully early) and we could kick on and win comfortably if their scum fans starting turning on the team, BUT if we give them the slightest encouragement at all, then it could be a long day cos their fans will want a performance regardless of helping citeeh. If the bald fool sticks with casemiro then I will be happy cos he has absolutely tuned out and has already packed his bags imo, but amrabat showed more pride and fight last night in his short time on the pitch than most did in the whole game :roll:

I read lately that the bicycle guy that has invested in these c.unts is willing to stick with ten haag next season cos he doesnt like the other options - why stop there I say, show him the love and give him a new 10 year contract 8) Honest to god there are better managers in league of Ireland than this spoofer and I for one hope they stick with him

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨| Paul Tierney will officiate #Arsenal’s #PL away trip to Manchester United on Sunday.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

augie wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 am
rodders999 wrote:

Would be my concern too - I predicted back in august that villa would finish top 4 and a manure supporting buddy of mine lost his shit when I said that they would finish 7th or 8th, but the reality is that they are indeed that shite 8) Score first (and hopefully early) and we could kick on and win comfortably if their scum fans starting turning on the team, BUT if we give them the slightest encouragement at all, then it could be a long day cos their fans will want a performance regardless of helping citeeh. If the bald fool sticks with casemiro then I will be happy cos he has absolutely tuned out and has already packed his bags imo, but amrabat showed more pride and fight last night in his short time on the pitch than most did in the whole game :roll:

I read lately that the bicycle guy that has invested in these c.unts is willing to stick with ten haag next season cos he doesnt like the other options - why stop there I say, show him the love and give him a new 10 year contract 8) Honest to god there are better managers in league of Ireland than this spoofer and I for one hope they stick with him

Didn't you actually say villa would be above us?!

;)

They won't sack eth before season end. I think tuchel who I rate will go there.

Amrabaht is shite.. looked awful everytime he come on from what I have seen!

augie

Post by augie »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm
augie wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 am
rodders999 wrote:

Didn't you actually say villa would be above us?!

;)

They won't sack eth before season end. I think tuchel who I rate will go there.

Amrabaht is shite.. looked awful everytime he come on from what I have seen!

I did - I had us dropping out of top 4 too :oops:

Tuchel is shit - he was gifted a champs league by pep and his arrogance thinking that he could re-invent the game and play without a defensive midfielder :roll: The fact that tuchel with a piss poor bayern team were able to knock us out of the champs league should haunt the cone boy for years to come (but it probably wont :roll: )

I'm not saying amrabat is top quality - I'm saying that he put in an effort and looked like he gave a shite last night when most of them didnt, and as a fan sometimes you want players like him in your team to help generate a spark in the team

the playing mantis

Have to disagree on TT I rate him highly.

He can rub players wrong way yes, and think that's what happened at Bayern where let's face it, the players and high up ex legends run the show, the manager does little. Imo.

the playing mantis

I also think k they missed a trick nit appointing Lopetgui.

Think he's a very good manager. May fail at West ham cos there fans are wankers and the owner is a fan so just follows suit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 am
🚨| Paul Tierney will officiate #Arsenal’s #PL away trip to Manchester United on Sunday.
Isn't the baldy twat from Salford???

FFS :banghead:

Fucking Arab Money gets Everywhere :cussing:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 am
Isn't the baldy twat from Salford???

FFS :banghead:

Fucking Arab Money gets Everywhere :cussing:
Utterly scandalous that this fartpipe is the ref ffs

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm sure it was him who disallowed the goal Martinelli scored against them last season for a non-existent foul ... Ceeeeunt!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It was OB.

His family live in Salford so he's hardly going to give anything controversial to Arsenal FFS. Disgraceful decision yet again. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyone know the address?

:rubchin:

#just asking for a friend

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Fucking typical, sounds like Yahnited may have up to 5 players back for Sunday's game :banghead:

Rashford is fit again..... He looks world class twice a year.... Home and away against Arsenal....c.unt
Martinez could be back along with Fernandes, Mctominay and Luke Shaw.
Will give them a lift certainly if they all come back. Fuckers. :roll:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:20 pm
Fucking typical, sounds like Yahnited may have up to 5 players back for Sunday's game :banghead:

Rashford is fit again..... He looks world class twice a year.... Home and away against Arsenal....c.unt
5 players back is a huge risk if they break down after 30 mins

Anyway we are far superior to them (see league table )

0-2 or the Gunners :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:20 pm

All the Sweeter When we beat these no mark Cun.ts and their chopsy banterwank fans! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

#COYG