Ro-sick-y Not Going to Rush Recovery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Ro-sick-y Not Going to Rush Recovery

Post by rodders999 »

This from the man who hasn't kicked a ball since last January! What health plan in the world would cover him???

"It will still take some time [before I start full training], although the recovery process is going on fully and in the last week I was able to play with the ball after a long time," he told CTK.

"It has still been just light kicking as I can't kick properly. I have to be patient and wait for the moment when I am absolutely fit, not to rush anything."

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Can someone remind me how much a week is Rosicknote on?

DB10GOONER

Re: Ro-sick-y Not Going to Rush Recovery

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:This from the man who hasn't kicked a ball since last January! What health plan in the world would cover him???

"It will still take some time [before I start full training], although the recovery process is going on fully and in the last week I was able to play with the ball after a long time," he told CTK.

"It has still been just light kicking as I can't kick properly. I have to be patient and wait for the moment when I am absolutely fit, not to rush anything."
Bless. :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Yeah, i read that too :banghead: but I suppose, as fans, it's a little hypocritical to moan about RvP being rushed back last season, then expect the club to do the same with Rosicky.

Very frustrating though :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I agree he should only be brought back when ready but it was the 26th of January when he got injured. It can hardly be considered rushing him back when almost 7 months later he's still not fit. Odds are Eduardo will play before him now.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

If we can get the other teams to agree not to tackle Rosicky and allow us to play with a nice light beachball on days when the temprature is avove 20 degrees then I can see him back by April!

:roll: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ah but Gus you're forgetting that when we score and the crowd shout and cheer his poor little eardrums will get all sore and he'll be out for 4-6 weeks!

NBM

Post by NBM »

rodders999 wrote:Ah but Gus you're forgetting that when we score and the crowd shout and cheer his poor little eardrums will get all sore and he'll be out for 4-6 weeks!
Optimist! :lol:

ko king

Post by ko king »

he is fucked for good!!! off load him now!!!

augie

Post by augie »

ko king wrote:he is fucked for good!!! off load him now!!!

Along the same lines I kinda had a feeling the other day that he will retire before this season is out :cry:

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

augie wrote:
ko king wrote:he is fucked for good!!! off load him now!!!

Along the same lines I kinda had a feeling the other day that he will retire before this season is out :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

No point rushing Rosicky back...we have rushed back too many players in past (Henry, R V P) and then had them get injured quickly again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:If we can get the other teams to agree not to tackle Rosicky and allow us to play with a nice light beachball on days when the temprature is avove 20 degrees then I can see him back by April!

:roll: :lol:
What year?

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Just come off a very long injury, think it would be very stupid to rush anyone back after that, let alone someone with his injury record.

Calo

Post by Calo »

but its ok to rush Toure?