Taking The Missus Up.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

Taking The Missus Up.....

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

To Ashburton Sunday and Im slightly concerned!

Ive never been with a female to football before and Im wondering if there is some kind of etiquette or whatever?

For instance does the bar sell girls drinks? Are there mirrors so she can do the ritual 15 minute preen?

Mostly though is there such a thing as a "Doris Park" where I can leave her when she gets on my nerves and then go pick her up several hours later when Im intoxicated? Did they include this facility during design?

Sorry to ask fellas but this is all a bit weird to me! Shes just asked what jeans look best with her new RVP shirt!

:shock: :roll: :twisted:

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Haha put her in family enclosure lol.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

She won't let you swear or stand up! Bet you're worried that she'll love it and want you to take her again! £40+ per game becomes £80+ per game! Next thing you know, you buy a season ticket - but then have to let her go to alternate games. She even starts to understand the offside rule...!

Only joking - sure you'll both have a great time. Tip? Treat it like a normal match day. If you normally go to the pub with your mates before the game then take her as well. She'll appreciate being allowed into "your world"!

gus ceasar is a legend

Last place I want her is anywhere near my world!

That puts the fear of Christ in me!

Thanks for the advice tho!

:?

King Kolo

Post by King Kolo »

When I first took my missus she asked me if it was over after they were finished warming up claiming "I thought it would last longer" :roll:

She did however get more and more annoyed when a bloke behind us shouted out C**T everytime the Neville who left Manure got the ball (it was an everton game).

By the End of that season after she had been to a few matches and understood the way it works she started to drive down to cockfosters so I could have a few bev's. She started standing up and singing, even told Rooney to Fuck off when he celebrated near us this season.

Train them up and its like having a life long fan stood next to you, who has the same passion as you and also who when you get home they look cracking in their nightwear :wink:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

wow aint got a gf at present, but im glad the tips are commin in nrfore had :D

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

King Kolo wrote:When I first took my missus she asked me if it was over after they were finished warming up claiming "I thought it would last longer" :roll:
Yeah, I bet you're not the only bloke that's heard that complaint before!! :oops: :wink: :lol:

Apparently there are products, either cream or spray, you can now buy over the counter that ensures the 'experience' can be maintained for a much lengther time. 8) Erm... not that I have any practical experience or need for using said products :shock: - just passing on a bit of infomation that my mate Tony Saunders told me :oops: :wink: :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

How very true Mr ECD!

Well this seems it could be more positive than I thought!

If this catches on and we all start taking our dishwashers with us then surely we would need some sort of creche where they could watch Loose Women on the telly before the game while we talk about proper stuff!

Im happier knowing others have got through this trauma!

:shock:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Apparently there are products, either cream or spray, you can now buy over the counter that ensures the 'experience' can be maintained for a much lengther time. Erm... not that I have any practical experience or need for using said products - just passing on a bit of infomation that my mate Tony Saunders told me
What do they do, make the ref's watch go slower? :D

gus ceasar is a legend

Still beggars the question why your "friend" Mr Saunders would need to share that kind of info with you!

:shock:

Eboue Can't Defend

Actually, he showed me a letter he had printed in the Dear Deidre section of the Sun. :oops: :roll: :lol: :D

Nothing more to it than that. Promise!! :wink: :lol:

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

Took my Mrs to the last game at Highbury, went ok actually, she spent most of the time which was great for me because I could concentrate on the game yet came home with some great shots! We were about 15 rows back directly behnid the goal where Henry kissed the ground so got a gerat shot of that!

Apart from the she spent most of the time giggling in embarassment at the bloke a few seats away who seemed to have an unhealthy hatred of Uriah Rennie! I don't think he gave any particularly bad decisions against us for the whole game but whenever he got within 25 yards of our goal this bloke stood up and started a torrent of abuse!! Not even sure if he was an Arsenal fan or just followed Uriah around the country to abuse him! literally there were times when the whole North Bank as silent in a nothing moment while someone was fetching the ball for a corner and this guy would be bellowing! Anyone else remember him being there???

Anyway back to the Mrs, by the end of the game I think she was an addict but like someone else said can't afford £100+ everytime!!

Eboue Can't Defend

Goonanana wrote:Took my Mrs to the last game at Highbury, went ok actually, she spent most of the time which was great for me..
Don't tease us Goonanana!! :roll: Spent most of her time doing what?? :?

By the way, given your name, I was certain you were an elderly grandmother that supported Arsenal!! :oops: Seriously, I thought Goonanana was an abreviation of Gooner Nana, so was shocked to see mention of your wife!!!:shock:

It's a good thing I haven't said anything inappropriate eh? :wink: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

brought my missus 2 last seasons chavs match,, made a good wkd out of it,, in the gunners bar b4 match when singing was loud and bit rude 2wards cashly i had 2 decifer the lyrics 4 her as she couldnt make out wat was been sung,, she enjoyed herself so much i hav 2 bring her back 2 a game in the new year,, :mrgreen:

gus ceasar is a legend

This is sounding more and more expensive!

Wish I had just taken her for a bloody meal now!

:lol: