WHY DONT MADRID, BARCA, CHAVSKI, and SPUDS jus FUCK OFF!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

WHY DONT MADRID, BARCA, CHAVSKI, and SPUDS jus FUCK OFF!!!!

Post by stearmaster »

copy and pasted once a fucking gen.....from....
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=51639

DONT THEY GET THE MESSAGE!!!!

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has fired a furious warning at Real Madrid over their long-term interest in Cesc Fabregas.
The 20-year-old Spaniard feels Emirates Stadium is the right place for him to be now, having once again rejected the overtures from Real Madrid this summer.

Fabregas was quoted in the Spanish media as admitting he spoke to Real's president Ramon Calderon and sport director Predrag Mijatovic about their interest, but decided to remain at Arsenal.

However, Wenger insisted: "I did not allow Fabregas to talk to anybody. He denies he did.

"If you can get the statement he has done that and that Real Madrid, more than ever, has done that, then we will sue Real Madrid.

"His agent might have spoken to Real Madrid.

"But Real Madrid are not entitled to do it without our permission.

"You expect other clubs to behave in a fair way when you have players under contract."

barsenal are just as bad at this shit

chavski think there the best thing since sliced bread.....well ur not sliced bread is still the best thing.

and SPUDS, where do i start.....SHIT and THINK there GOOD. SUNDERLAND 1-0 SPUDS!!!!

you r not fucking GOOD u r SHIT!!!

excuse the language just brush a bit off me chest as they all get on my nerves!!!!!