English cricket

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tottenham Hotspur.... ....think about it! :lol:
sorry that does'nt work ....try agian
Okay!

Kevin Pietersen<Duminy, Smith, de Villiers, Kallis...

Any english rugby player<Habana, Burger, Matfield, Tchavhanga, Mtawawira, Smit, Smith, Jaantjes...

AND...

WE'VE GOT KERMIT ERASMUS!!
I tell you what why don't you and your country folk invent a game that the world will embrace. when you do post again until, then keep thinking

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I watched that documentary on him and to be fair, I think he got a load of the backlash from the Asian countries who still thought you were all a bunch of Afrikan apratheid supporters and loved the chance to stick the knife in to RSA for the first time since the ban ended.

I agree that the others were at it loads and Warne should have been banned for a while but their board covered it up. Plus he was a drug cheat too. It's funny how standrads and rules change from one to another.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
Radford149 wrote:
kiszer cheifs.......................think about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tottenham Hotspur.... ....think about it! :lol:
sorry that does'nt work ....try agian
Okay!

Kevin Pietersen<Duminy, Smith, de Villiers, Kallis...

Any english rugby player<Habana, Burger, Matfield, Tchavhanga, Mtawawira, Smit, Smith, Jaantjes...

AND...

WE'VE GOT KERMIT ERASMUS!!
I tell you what why don't you and your country folk invent a game that the world will embrace. when you do post again until, then keep thinking
ACTUALLY.. ..WE INVENTED TOPLESS BEACHES!

Ha.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: English cricket

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Where's that fucking plane? Get it to Lord's now and change the banner slightly. Bayliss you're next.