Beer cup tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Glenn Cockerill's Jaw

Beer cup tickets

Post by Glenn Cockerill's Jaw »

Has anyone else received their tickets yet or know when they're being sent?

Just remember the hassle some Liverpool fans had with trying to get duplicates when the royal mail van got robbed!

Much appreciated...

legend10

Post by legend10 »

GOT MINE THIS MORNING

SPECIAL DELIVERY

SCOUSERS ROBBING .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

NOPE not got mine yet but then again my postie is a **** so fingers crossed that i actually get them

liam bradys left foot

i now this sounds daft but what kind of enveklope do they come through in ??is it the standrad this is a not a circular envelope or do you have to sign form them getting slightly worried know !!!!!!

Victoria Concordia

Post by Victoria Concordia »

got mine Sat morning - registered post so signature required. Didnt get tickets for WBA in earlier round though, never turned up. missed first 15 mins of game sorting out duplicates at WBA box office - dont think youll get that at Cardiff. Good luck

Glenn Cockerill's Jaw

Post by Glenn Cockerill's Jaw »

You do need to sign - they come in the special delivery envelopes (not the normal away tickets envelopes). Apparently some went out on Friday with the rest early next week....

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Seeing as Arsenal will be playing only players who have played in the cup run, wouldn't it be a good idea if the club also only gave tickets to fans who bothered to turn up for the Carling Cup, rather than the season ticket holders who usually give it a miss.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

i certainly think there is an argument for ranking season ticket holders who did not attend the home leg of the semi v spuds below anyone who did. if they can't be arsed to buy their seat for a home leg of a semi, why should they be offered a ticket for cardiff?

liam bradys left foot

I was there and got a right royal bollocking from the wife when i rolled in steaming drunk at 1.30 am thursday morning i blame carling for it !!!!!

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

I'm worrying that I havent got mine yet... Should arrive tomorrow morning.

There better be a good atmosphere at Cardiff. Will be a waste of time if it's all the 'prawn sandwich' lot taking their corporate buddies out for a day

dtjenkins

Post by dtjenkins »

Cesc is God wrote:I'm worrying that I havent got mine yet... Should arrive tomorrow morning.

There better be a good atmosphere at Cardiff. Will be a waste of time if it's all the 'prawn sandwich' lot taking their corporate buddies out for a day
Why do you think Red members are getting tickets? Cos them lot won't be there! Seeing the amount of season ticket holders not going and the stay aways its the die hards and the genuine fans going so I reckon the atmosphere will be fantastic!

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Suppose your right. Looking forward to a magnificent day out in Cardiff, dreading the traffic on the way back though...

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Up to us to make it great so tune up your vocal chords.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

im singing already lol sad i know but gotta get the tunes and think of more.....check out the songs on my past titled *songs v chavski* and add ur own

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Was on youtube the other night, some quality vids especially from gooner91