FA Cup Semi Final (Where you sitting?)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

Got two sets of 6 in block 108 row 36. £44 + booking fee but the only cheaper ones were in the upper tier.

Although I've not been to Wembley, evey other time I've been in an upper tier I've though it was *****.

Did anyone else have a problem trying to state the card was a debit card but my debit card does not have an issue number. I changed it to a credit card and it went through and I got the confirmation email.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

spawn_e_git wrote:Got two sets of 6 in block 108 row 36. £44 + booking fee but the only cheaper ones were in the upper tier.

Although I've not been to Wembley, evey other time I've been in an upper tier I've though it was *****.

Did anyone else have a problem trying to state the card was a debit card but my debit card does not have an issue number. I changed it to a credit card and it went through and I got the confirmation email.
I get that everytime I book tickets, I've got a debit card with an issue number and I still have to put it as a credit card. I don't know whether it has something to do that it's an Electron card. :?

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Lower I hope, singing my heart out!

:barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I'll be desperately searching for a sports bar that is open for breakfast in deepest Colorado. :oops: :banghead:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

spawn_e_git wrote:Got two sets of 6 in block 108 row 36. £44 + booking fee but the only cheaper ones were in the upper tier.

why is everony ebooking wembley today? was today for season ticket holders with no credits or something?

norfbankN16

Post by norfbankN16 »

On me Arse(nal) in a pub :barscarf:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Dicko - Good point.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Josh

Post by Josh »

SamiS wrote:

why is everony ebooking wembley today? was today for season ticket holders with no credits or something?
Today was when they went on sale to season tickets holders with 2 or fewer credits.

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Upper tier, row 10. Not bad! :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Cesc is God wrote:Upper tier, row 10. Not bad! :barscarf:

front sitting room block 1 seat 1 row 1

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Serious? :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Cesc is God wrote:Serious? :lol:

nah im in row 2

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Ooh that sucks. I thought you were sitting in the dugout, in Wengers seat! :lol:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Cesc is God wrote:Serious? :lol:

nah im in row 2
Row 4 is the closest I've ever been, against the scummy mancs.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Cesc is God wrote:Ooh that sucks. I thought you were sitting in the dugout, in Wengers seat! :lol:

no he would only be getting in my way