Adebayor is gone - Confirmed by Wenger

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
digger

Post by digger »

RaM wrote:This news brought a smile to my face when I saw it confirmed this morning. :D
This morning?? :?

It happened 48 hours ago mate :barscarf:

RaM

Post by RaM »

I've been away from the rest of the world since last Monday morning. :lol:

Awoke from a week long drunken stupor this morning to see it scrolling across the bottom of the tv screen. :barscarf:

Juan

Post by Juan »

Bit late but:

FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY TWAT!

Ahh that feels better.

REB

Post by REB »

Juan wrote:Bit late but:

FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY TWAT!

Ahh that feels better.
plenty of gooners feel the same, i know i do :wink:
just hope wenger will spend the money :roll:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I was so happy with this news that I knocked one out on the strength :shock: ..... I couldn't have stood it to see that greedy bastard in The Arsenal shirt again.....

Mikegooner87i

Post by Mikegooner87i »

Adethewhore, Adethewhooooooooooore, he'd sell his arse to, whoever pays more!

Fuck off you greedy *word censored*. I hope the failure is massive and you end up back in monacco on the bench where you were before we made you what you are (a greedy *word censored* who thinks he is gods gift to football)

bunch

Post by bunch »

[quote="piresistible"]on Adebayor leaving Arsenal:
The theory on the press is that because fans are generally indifferent or even looking forward to the sale, it must be a good deal for a declining/lazy player. An indirect implication of this theory is that Arsenal should spend the cash right away for a replacement.

There are 2 holes in this theory. One, there is no strong evidence that the majority or even a significant minority of fans are calling for the sale of Adebayor. He may have had a mediocre season, with speculation and a long injury. But this shouldn’t be the reason for all good will to dry up after such a dominating performance in 2008.

I still remember Bendtner got booed at home only to come right back and score a winning goal at the Ems. Even Cesc didn’t play particularly well in games highlighted for Ade’s supposed “laziness.â€

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

The bollocks from Ade has already started. You heard the latest?

http://213.146.191.132/cgi/NGoto/2/359130892?1206

The bit that makes me laugh is that he claims: “People who think that I have joined City for the money are wrong. If I had made a move for that reason then I would have been playing for Barcelona or Milan last season. I want to win silverware and trophies. That is my ambition."

Er... excuse me, didn't Barcelona win trophies so why didn't you sign for them? *word censored*!!
:roll: :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Once his image rights agreement is added,Emmanuel Adebayor,Manchester Citys£25million signing from Arsenal,is being paid a staggering£170,000 a week at the City of Manchester Stadium,which makes him the highest-paid player in the Premier League as well as setting the new benchmark that the divisions other high earners will want to match.

Source Charles Sale Daily Mail 20/07/2009

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Please excuse me people but im learning how to post images on here and this was just a .test to see if i had done it right :roll: :roll:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

After spouting so much shit recently, he tops it off by looking like an absolute prick now in this picture :oops:

What a shitecunt :lol:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... article.do

Cooooeeeeeee Cap'n

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gayest picture ever. Ever.

:lol:

digger

Post by digger »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Once his image rights agreement is added,Emmanuel Adebayor,Manchester Citys£25million signing from Arsenal,is being paid a staggering£170,000 a week at the City of Manchester Stadium,which makes him the highest-paid player in the Premier League as well as setting the new benchmark that the divisions other high earners will want to match.

Source Charles Sale Daily Mail 20/07/2009
Fucckkk...

He's probably not even in the top 20 "best" players in the league. Actually, there's no "probably" about it.