henry hits out at gunners for going down so easily

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sycicsid

Post by sycicsid »

think it needed roky to nreak his feet again for it to be a real sending off - TWAT

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

God I just saw the video, this fucking dingle has the nerve to say he went down too easily? Jesus Christ that was definitely a red card. Twat.

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Song makes the same challenge on, lets say Steven Gerrard could you imagine the media outcry, wankers :awnker:

It was a redcard end of story.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It was a red for me because if you look at the reverse camera angle he goes "airborne" just before he makes contact. That is reckless and dangerous. If the player getting tackled has his foot planted then it's a leg breaker (or ankle breaker) every time. I don't mind a one legged sliding tackle on the ground (if he gets the ball) but what Henry did was verging on a cunt's tackle.

Having said that Rosicky wasn't badly hurt, why in God's name did he have to flap his legs around in the air like a little bitch? Fucking embarrassing... :oops: :roll:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

treygoony wrote:God I just saw the video, this fucking dingle has the nerve to say he went down too easily? Jesus Christ that was definitely a red card. Twat.
TR has marks to prove it, so Wenger says today. This decides whether he can start the match tonight. it was a extremely crap challenge that's for sure.

:cry:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

Should have been off already even before the 2-footed lunge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQlu9WTm ... r_embedded

Prick.

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

hatemanu99 wrote:Great, balanced article on this:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 82465.html
Nice find hatemanu99,it sums it up perfectly.When i read or hear this kind of statement from this calibre of ''player'' i general not bothering to comment as it's these articles are there for the sympathy vote and only gain favour from supporters who limit of football follow the likes of stoke,blackburn and all other teams who tactic's are still in the 80's.

Then when these players sprout crap like this you only have to look at who there manager is and find that that there talent is wanting and always use the sympathy vote by using ''our little club'' cliche.

I Hate Hleb

Re: henry hits out at gunners for going down so easily

Post by I Hate Hleb »

merse_10 wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 67,00.html

bet you were thinking the same thing i was
dont do it titi dont, please theres no need t........oh you haven't
:oops:
Yes. :oops: On seeing the thread title initially I did!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink: