WOLVES THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

topgoon wrote:
nexum5me wrote:if wolves stick some big c**t up front, give him decent support and hump balls up to him, they'll win.if they show us loads of respect, let us play with the ball with little pressure and fly into rash but benign challenges in and around their area, we'll win.
They've no big c**ts but they have got Stephen Hunt and guess what 4 letter word that tossers name rhymes with :)
that'll do! :D

failing that they could just put a resever keeper up front, if he's 6'5 ish and can head the ball it'll cause us chaos still!

Post by 1989 »

topgoon wrote:
nexum5me wrote:if wolves stick some big c**t up front, give him decent support and hump balls up to him, they'll win.if they show us loads of respect, let us play with the ball with little pressure and fly into rash but benign challenges in and around their area, we'll win.
They've no big c**ts but they have got Stephen Hunt and guess what 4 letter word that tossers name rhymes with :)
Marcus Bent is on their books. That's one big black guy up front who can scare the shit out of our defence.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

1989 wrote:

Marcus Bent is on their books. That's one big black guy up front who can scare the shit out of our defence.
Would he be as scary if he was white? :?: :?

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

The next 5 games will determine our season.

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

After today, I've really lost faith in them. Late 1-0 home win i'm afraid. :(

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

topgoon wrote:
Runt... :? :? :wink: :lol:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

QuartzGooner wrote:
1989 wrote:

Would he be as scary if he was white? :?: :?

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

I'm finding trying to pick a result harder and harder, just hoping we can find a way to score more goals than them, it's nailed on that we will concede, another nerve racking game.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Naki_Gooner wrote:I'm finding trying to pick a result harder and harder, just hoping we can find a way to score more goals than them, it's nailed on that we will concede, another nerve racking game.
4-0 then 8)

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

We're bound to concede goals, so I'm going for a 2-2 draw in this one.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

An unconvincing win against westham that we played shit in despite the constant support in the second half from the whole stadium. Then the poor champions league match where we lost , then Newcastle where we again played shit and lost.
I can see Wolves playing out there skin as they have been against the big teams. We will loose this for sure as we have no spine anymore and a lack of real quality players.
Wolves 3 arsenal 1

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Naki_Gooner wrote:just hoping we can find a way to score more goals than them
Generally goes without saying...

NBM

Post by NBM »

1-2 defeat, hollow words after the WBA loss promising better, same yesterday, will be the same midweek.

Yeah, nice and chirpy for a Monday! :wink:

kg1794

Post by kg1794 »

when was the last time we lost three in a row?

Arsenal win I reckon.

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

kg1794 wrote:when was the last time we lost three in a row?
Yeah, you have to go all the way back to... well, April.

Barcelona, Spuds and the mighty Wigan turned us over comprehensively.