Scum game footy thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

will be together with 6-7 gooners in the first official arsenal brasil meeting, at my place, to watch this game. we simply HAVE to win it.

i'm confident. 3-1 to the arsenil! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

am I the only one who hates derbies! it's about time the **** beat us at our place since '93. we have shite home form and they always get up for the derby! :?

sorry but cynicism is my way of coping with pre match nerves :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:am I the only one who hates derbies!
Youre not the only one mate i fucking hate the sp*rs games each season, the fear of losing fucks up my day i wake up shitting myself and the feeling carries on until we havent lost and if we do it gets even worse. The people i work with are almost all scum fans so will dread Monday morning too........

If sp*rs went down or better still out of business all together i would be the happiest person in the world that we dont have to play those *word censored* ever again

:worried:

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:am I the only one who hates derbies! it's about time the y**s beat us at our place since '93. we have shite home form and they always get up for the derby! :?

sorry but cynicism is my way of coping with pre match nerves :cry:
I hate them too mate, if I'm not at the game I don't watch it.. I go out relying on updates from here or Twitter :(

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Willy Gallas has no mates
hes a wanker

dodo

Post by dodo »

I'm really concerned about the next international break especially the game between England and France :(

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

dodo wrote:I'm really concerned about the next international break especially the game between England and France :(
Same, gutted Wales don't have a friendly so someone can't take Chimpy Bale out! I fear Nasri could be the victim of some rough tactics from Ingerland tomorrow night :banghead:

NBM

Post by NBM »

4-3 :barscarf:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Just popping on to wish you luck- can't fucking stand Spurs, horrible place to go for an away game, deluded twat supporters, Harry Redknapp, Daniel Levy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Definitely the mags of the south (or are the mags the spurs of the north :wink: )

Give them a good doing and taunt them about being top of the league!

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

safcftm wrote:Just popping on to wish you luck- can't fucking stand Spurs, horrible place to go for an away game, deluded twat supporters, Harry Redknapp, Daniel Levy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Definitely the mags of the south (or are the mags the spurs of the north :wink: )

Give them a good doing and taunt them about being top of the league!
Happy dayz fella!

Thanks for the support

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

1-0 to the ARSENAL.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Connolly55 wrote:1-0 to the ARSENAL.
I think so too.
Form says there will be lots of goals, but either side will want to lose so I guess a tense game, 1-0.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

I cant believe im not going to this game, im so skint it breaks my heart! Last years game was an epic day out!! Just want the win!! Nothing beats a NLD! Apart from maybe beating the scum and going top :barscarf:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Is young Jack injured, just watching Inger-land v France and can't see him on the benches. Hope not as would rather him than Denilson to play on Saturday

M-50

Post by M-50 »

topgoon wrote:Is young Jack injured
Did you just arrive back to Earth mate? :-P

He was sent home earlier in the week. He had treatment this morning and is feeling good. Hopefully fit for Sat