USMARTIN'S MAILBAG - SPECIAL EARLY EDITION(As In Early HERE)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
USMartin

Post by USMartin »

apologists for the board
inaccuracy and falsehood
inaccurate misrepresentation

These all go back to my debates with Quartz, who I would remind you labeled me a stooge for a takeover group from the first weeks virtually. Of course since Quartz said it and you hate my views it must be true so why question it?

But that’s fine because I believe Quartz is by personal choice an apologist for the Board. He defends every single decision they make, and often uses very dubious or even knowing inaccurate or false information and ignores evidence that does not support his views
For example callling deliberately omitting a fifty year difference in project length when trying to compare projects from his argument a technicality…

Such as ignoring the Premier League Report on the Ashley Cole case in favor of the analysis of supporters blogs because he likes to read between the lines….

Such as insisting the sole reason Sol Campbell left Arsenal was to be near his wife’s family when credible news sources quoted him as saying the money to re-sign at the wage he sought him was not there at Arsenal this summer even after having these sources presented to him….

He likes to call these all differences in opinion, which they would be if he was not deliberately ignoring and omitting facts he has knowledge of even after acknowledging some of these facts. That is where inaccuracy which we all can be justifiably accused of at one time or another becomes falsehood and willful misrepresentation of facts.

deluded
avoiding reality
bizarre reasoning

The last three are hardly worth discussing as If you or I two bits form every time these were used by everyone on the forum – ourselves included - we would be wealthy enough to perhaps buy our way into a seat on the Board - and wouldn't you like that if I was on there :lol: .

I'll just add this - you seem to want to believe or are unwilling to oewn up to your own abusive behavior as well as that of anyone else. So why don't you jsut tell everyone for the record either that no one has used that sort of language toward me or that it was never used toward me until after I used used it first. Go ahead say that. The moderaotrs may not want to take anyonme's side here which is how it should be but do you think for a moment you could get away with either claim?

Honestly if you admitted your hypocrisy at this point I think you would be viewed with more credibility then you have now. But that's just me saying that.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Fucking hell USMartin, don't you bang on about a shit load of bollocks! :roll:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

MutleyGooner wrote:Fucking hell USMartin, don't you bang on about a shit load of bollocks! :roll:
.....he hinted.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

MutleyGooner wrote:Fucking hell USMartin, don't you bang on about a shit load of bollocks! :roll:
No actually. but you are one evil genius posting that sig opposite that avy. A dangerously twisted man :lol:

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

The forum would certainly be a richer place without his constant babble and mazes of circular logic. I wish he would disapear and never come back. :banghead:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

I should clarify Mutley - we all talk loads of bollocks at times - myself included. But I don't think this is bollocks

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

USMartin wrote:I should clarify Mutley - we all talk loads of bollocks at times - myself included. But I don't think this is bollocks
Hmmmm no you talk utter bollocks 100% of the time.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

USMartin wrote:I should clarify Mutley - we all talk loads of bollocks at times - myself included. But I don't think this is bollocks
You are one of these people that believes you are more intelligent than you actually are and whose word should be accepted without question.

Fortunately, most on here have seen through your smokescreen.

:roll:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

Percy intelligence is not at all required to read information available to you as it is to me.

As to my word. Not at all I may be proven correct in whole or part. Those who believe otheriwse may be poeven coorect in whoile or in part. I simply believe it is in our interest to want to know what in fact is correct, and depnding on what in fact is how and if we can if need be make our views known on things.

Indeed I am less certain that my views are correct than I am that there is no reason we cannot influence the course of events to some extent if we want to make the effort, and given how much Arsenal means to us we should be willing to make that effort even if we cannot be certain or even confident it would succeed. But even short of that I find the reticence to want to know the facts even - which may prove I am wrong if we actually got them - just hard to understand.

But trust me it doesn't take superior intelligence to notice the things I have and raise concerns about them and there are better eductaed more intelligent individuals than myslef on here - you may well be one - all too willing to ignore things they don't want to deal with.

In fact I might politel;y suggest an anthem for these individals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_po4GPThj7s

Not their best but certainly apropos for soem on here...

stg

Post by stg »

So you dont think the bollocks you are talking is bollocks so the bollocks your not talking seems like bollocks to the rest who also aparently talk bollocks some of the time and when do we know when the bollocks you are talking isnt just the normal bollocks that you think isnt bollocks but is in fact actual bollocks that you think is bollocks?

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

USMartin wrote:Percy intelligence is not at all required to read information available to you as it is to me.

As to my word. Not at all I may be proven correct in whole or part. Those who believe otheriwse may be poeven coorect in whoile or in part. I simply believe it is in our interest to want to know what in fact is correct, and depnding on what in fact is how and if we can if need be make our views known on things.

Indeed I am less certain that my views are correct than I am that there is no reason we cannot influence the course of events to some extent if we want to make the effort, and given how much Arsenal means to us we should be willing to make that effort even if we cannot be certain or even confident it would succeed. But even short of that I find the reticence to want to know the facts even - which may prove I am wrong if we actually got them - just hard to understand.

But trust me it doesn't take superior intelligence to notice the things I have and raise concerns about them and there are better eductaed more intelligent individuals than myslef on here - you may well be one - all too willing to ignore things they don't want to deal with.

IrishMartin? :lol: :lol:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

frankbutcher wrote:
USMartin wrote:Percy intelligence is not at all required to read information available to you as it is to me.

IrishMartin? :lol: :lol:
Naaahhh - why do that to him - CrappyTypistMartin will do....

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

stg wrote:

So you dont think the bollocks you are talking is bollocks so the bollocks your not talking seems like bollocks to the rest who also aparently talk bollocks some of the time and when do we know when the bollocks you are talking isnt just the normal bollocks that you think isnt bollocks but is in fact actual bollocks that you think is bollocks?
I think you're talking bollocks again

stg

Post by stg »

USMartin wrote:
stg wrote:

I think you're talking bollocks again
Ahhh but am I?

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Fucking hell ! No wonder Im not on here much any more! Somebody put a picture of tits up for fuck sake