The "I'm going to Wembley" thread *JEALOUS?*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

Post by crocit »

SamiS wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Would take a ticket if i can get one but I really don't give a fuck if i can't get one. Pub will be more fun i'm sure anyway...

But if you want the adulation of strangers, congrats. :lol:
This threads not just for me but for all people with tickets NOT FOR BITTER c**ts.
in all fairneess your being a *word censored* for showing off really aren't ya :)

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Has anyone actually bought a ticket through Arsenal yet? I want to know where the different seat categories are located within the stadium?

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

SamiS wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Would take a ticket if i can get one but I really don't give a fuck if i can't get one. Pub will be more fun i'm sure anyway...

But if you want the adulation of strangers, congrats. :lol:
This threads not just for me but for all people with tickets NOT FOR BITTER c**ts.
Hence "JEALOUS?" in the thread title :roll:

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Are you that insecure that you have to put up a post about getting tickets for the final, so what, who gives a fuck?

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

kingjayson1 wrote:Has anyone actually bought a ticket through Arsenal yet? I want to know where the different seat categories are located within the stadium?
Here's a link to Readings site. There's another link to take you to the seating plan, it'll give you a rough idea

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDet ... 71,00.html

kg1794

Post by kg1794 »

I think at that price you'll be in the middle tier. I went to the playoffs last season and paid about that much, it's similar to club level (but not quite as good) but the view is quality.

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Can someone who's going punch him in the face for me please. :barscarf:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:Can someone who's going punch him in the face for me please. :barscarf:
Not a bad shout...

Sami swear you said you were in Israel for this one?

Anyway I'm about to call the club. I have attended more than 3 away games each of the last 2 years, and can show proof. :barscarf:

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

Looks like £84 and £70 are for lower tiers.

Sky just said both us and Brum have got 33,000 tickets. Where are the other 1,200 tickets?

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

That means there are approx 24,000 tickets being handed out elsewhere which is good news for those in the hunt for a ticket 8)

stevedagooner

carling cup final

Post by stevedagooner »

samis, whoever you are, you and your dad epitomise the modern football fan. money , connections the old boys network. talk about smug, look at me, ive got a ticket. words fail me.

MutleyGooner

Re: carling cup final

Post by MutleyGooner »

stevedagooner wrote:samis, whoever you are, you and your dad epitomise the modern football fan. money , connections the old boys network. talk about smug, look at me, ive got a ticket. words fail me.
Well said 8)

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

stevedagooner wrote:samis, whoever you are, you and your dad epitomise the modern football fan. money , connections the old boys network. talk about smug, look at me, ive got a ticket. words fail me.
Spot on.Is this the new breed of Arsenal fan?.Ive got a ticket in the posh seats from daddies friends.Why do you think we want to know about it?

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Please cheer for me.

I do not think you epitomise any kind of new fan, there have always been "old boy" networks to sort people out with tickets.

But as a gesture of goodwill to the Forum, I think you should show repentance for your touting ways and distribute a cluster of free tickets for Forum regulars.

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

MutleyGooner wrote:
Well said 8)
What he said!