The Official AW Must Resign thread (Sticky please)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Norfolk_Gooner1

Post by Norfolk_Gooner1 »

:banghead:
Last edited by Norfolk_Gooner1 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

I will support most of the players in the red and white, god knows the ones who play badly could do much better with the right tactics, positioning and training in place.

Will I support the usless clod of a manager on the touchline? F**k no, I don't plan to sign his name, or sign any song backing him. I want him gone right now.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SWLGooner wrote:
DUFFMAN wrote:
tel wrote:jaybee wrote: tel wrote: 1) I totally agree a demo against Wenger and the board is long overdue.
2) our much heralded "great" away support were singing that c**ts name today so what chance is there of the masses joining in.
3) there used to be a football club over there....

i think that was after we equalised. Euphoria or whatever prob took over - ie a momentary elation feeling (as we all have), but the root is rotten to the core and even the away lads and lasses will i'm sure join up to SAVE OUR ARSENAL

They won't. They were singing it at 0-0 just minutes before VDV scored. We are very much in the minority until something happens at a home game. Our away fans aren't the messiahs that have been portrayed
Wake the fuck up, WHOEVER was in red and White gets backed today, regardless. Don't show your enemy your weakness.

Div.
This. Its scum away.

Its not about whether you back the manager. Its about being Arsenal!

I agree the scum away is different to any other game and you should sing pro Arsenal songs while youre in the ground. I have to admit the one Arsene Wenger would have got stuck in my throat a bit but can understand people singing it to counter the disgusting paedo songs

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
DUFFMAN wrote:
tel wrote:jaybee wrote: tel wrote: 1) I totally agree a demo against Wenger and the board is long overdue.
2) our much heralded "great" away support were singing that c**ts name today so what chance is there of the masses joining in.
3) there used to be a football club over there....

i think that was after we equalised. Euphoria or whatever prob took over - ie a momentary elation feeling (as we all have), but the root is rotten to the core and even the away lads and lasses will i'm sure join up to SAVE OUR ARSENAL

They won't. They were singing it at 0-0 just minutes before VDV scored. We are very much in the minority until something happens at a home game. Our away fans aren't the messiahs that have been portrayed
Wake the fuck up, WHOEVER was in red and White gets backed today, regardless. Don't show your enemy your weakness.

Div.
This. Its scum away.

Its not about whether you back the manager. Its about being Arsenal!

I agree the scum away is different to any other game and you should sing pro Arsenal songs while youre in the ground. I have to admit the one Arsene Wenger would have got stuck in my throat a bit but can understand people singing it to counter the disgusting paedo songs
Exactly. The second time it started, apropos of nothing, I tried to start 'sit down shut up' and 'you don't know what your singing'. Just got a load of abuse off plums. :roll:

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

It's gone full circle and we are back where we started 15 years ago. Time to move on. Arsene who?

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Well a few days later and just 10 days until the sunderland game. over 1,500 views of this topic and just 49 replies/posts and alot are mine! and not many saying they're prepared to do a peaceful demo pre match.

I love the club and care about where its going (or more to the point where it isn't going) - but how many of you really do?

these stats speak for themselves a large majority of so called 'gooners' are viewers - who moan and groan to mates etc but actually do not take any action - the silence is there ssssshhhhhhhhhhh

so waht blxxdy hope have the likes of me and the few others got with NO backing from our supporters, ie the majority seem to be saying "we'll just keep taking the shxx and pay for it too!"

j2ksorted

Post by j2ksorted »

u can stick your fuc*king handbrake up your f*cking arse!! was so humiliating walking down to seven sisters tube on sunday!! they should make him do the walk of shame outside shite tart lane