SWANSEA AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

SWANSEA AWAY THREAD

Post by REB »

2-0 ARSENAL
Last edited by REB on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

3-0

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

For only the second time in my life i'm going with the travel club. Please pray for me. :worried:

And can we please have a game where we take more than a one goal lead into the last twenty minutes. I can't take much more of this heart in mouth business, wondering if we can hold on or not. :banghead:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Dan_85 wrote:For only the second time in my life i'm going with the travel club. Please pray for me. :worried:

And can we please have a game where we take more than a one goal lead into the last twenty minutes. I can't take much more of this heart in mouth business, wondering if we can hold on or not. :banghead:
We're going up on the Saturday night. We may have a spare.....

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Dan_85 wrote:For only the second time in my life i'm going with the travel club. Please pray for me. :worried:
Good luck mate the last time i went with the travel club some bastard in the seats behind me ate hard boiled eggs all the way to Sheffield :?

As for the game 2-1 RVP both

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

flash gunner wrote:
Good luck mate the last time i went with the travel club some bastard in the seats behind me ate hard boiled eggs all the way to Sheffield :?

The only other time I've done it some old dear was doing her knitting & they were dishing out fairy cakes to each other :lol: Like a fucking saga holiday! I shall report back with my experiences. I recall BG loved it on his trip to Wigan!

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

The only other time I've done it some old dear was doing her knitting & they were dishing out fairy cakes to each other :lol: Like a fucking saga holiday! I shall report back with my experiences. I recall BG loved it on his trip to Wigan!
good luck for you mate :lol: :lol:

hope you don't have to endure returning on that boring bus with the image of squilacci letting the 3 points slip away in your head like i did :lol:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

hope you don't have to endure returning on that boring bus with the image of squilacci letting the 3 points slip away in your head like i did :lol:
Good luck on the Sunshine Bus Dan! I can already envisage us driving past you on the motorway, watching you licking the windows!

:lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

frankbutcher wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Good luck on the Sunshine Bus Dan! I can already envisage us driving past you on the motorway, watching you licking the windows!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

frankbutcher wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I hear we're going via Aberdeen & can expect to arrive home after the game about 10am Tuesday morning...

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Dan_85 wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote: Good luck mate the last time i went with the travel club some bastard in the seats behind me ate hard boiled eggs all the way to Sheffield :?

I hear we're going via Aberdeen & can expect to arrive home after the game about 10am Tuesday morning...

Sounds like a Wenger scouting mission.... :oops:

Post by 1989 »

This will be a tough game. Swansea have only lost one home game in the league this season (against Manure) and have the best defensive home record.

But you always have a chance when you've got Thierry Henry.

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

Keegan style: I would just love it if Henry scored 2 and RVP 3, just love it :barscarf:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

piresistible wrote:Keegan style: I would just love it if Henry scored 2 and RVP 3, just love it :barscarf:
Ahh as well as your infamous copy and past style, your now going for the nick the quote. Twat.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

They're pretty good at home. But I fancy us.