The Wenger Quote Thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
selsdon

Post by selsdon »

“Even last year we went for four trophies. How many teams go for four trophies this season? Nobody"

Stop being a *word censored* Arsene fuck sake.

skipper

Post by skipper »

When you have 60,000 people in the stadium there are always 100 or 200 who have different opinions. I have managed many more games than all the people in the stadium

(regarding crowd reaction at that substitution)

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

skipper wrote:When you have 60,000 people in the stadium there are always 100 or 200 who have different opinions. I have managed many more games than all the people in the stadium

I read this, his arrogance, smugness and disregard to the Arsenal paying pubic, who incidentally, help to contribute to his undeserved £6.5 million a year and the fat, long contracts of his, mainly, shit players is staggering at times.

skipper

Post by skipper »

franksav63 wrote:
skipper wrote:When you have 60,000 people in the stadium there are always 100 or 200 who have different opinions. I have managed many more games than all the people in the stadium

I read this, his arrogance, smugness and disregard to the Arsenal paying pubic, who incidentally, help to contribute to his undeserved £6.5 million a year and the fat, long contracts of his, mainly, shit players is staggering at times.
Yes, this quote sums him up - arrogant, deluded and out of touch with common people.

augie

Post by augie »

He thinks that it was only 100 or 200 hundred people that booed that stupid substitution ?? :shock: Fcuk sake the man is deaf as well as blind :oops: Senile old *word censored* :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

armchair

Post by armchair »

He has absolutely no grace, humility or any redeeming qualities whatsoever as far as I can see.

He treats us with contempt every time he opens his mouth.
I fuckin cant stand fergi and Kenny smartass Dalgleish but I absolutely HATE Arsene Wenger with every fibre of my being.

Jesus H Christ hes turning me into a cynical, bitter and twisted grumpy old man. :cry:

Just give me the fuckin banner and I'll put it up meself! :barscarf:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

If only Wenger would, just for once, admit to his mistake(s), perhaps he would get some fans, who are fed up with him, back on side a bit, he's gone from saying the Ox was cramping up, had a calf injury and then was ill, then yesterday saying how much he loves Arshavin and now that it was just 100-200 fans that were dissenting against him, talk about deflecting the blame but that's what he does all the time. Also, it's a bit rich for the sports journalists, not just the John, the lazy hack, Cross but others to say how disgraceful it was for the supporters to turn against him and also saying it was a lack of respect... well, respect should work both ways and it's totally disrepectful what Wenger has come out to say about this.
Last edited by franksav63 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

Watched sky sports saturday for a while today and they talked about the whole booing incident but they tried to lay the blame for the booing at arshavins door which is deflection at its best :roll:

Have to say though that I will give kudo's to ex scum player paul walsh who stated with absolute conviction that wenger wouldnt last pissing time (not in those exact words of course :lol: ) at madrid and his "project" would be torn apart out there 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

selsdon wrote:"We have produced more players in the last 15 years than all of the top clubs in Europe put together"

Stop being a c**t Arsene fuck sake.
And sadly not a single one of them was a fucking striker either

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

selsdon wrote:"We have produced more players in the last 15 years than all of the top clubs in Europe put together"
Funny I thought it was about winning games and stuff not producing (and then selling) players :roll: :banghead: