Where is Red ?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SteveO 35

Where is Red ?

Post by SteveO 35 »

Have I missed something?? Has Red Member been banned?

No posts since the 24th January??

I was expecting to see some belters after the Villa game about Walcott deserving a big pay rise, and after last night i.e. 'we need Denilson back'

Now I may just be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4-5-1, but Swanners has suddenly appeared telling us how we should all get behind our team through thick and thin !

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

I think his Mum may have grounded him.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SpanishJoe wrote:I think his Mum may have grounded him.
Correct. I have it on excellent authority that his mother caught him wanking into her knicker drawer and has consficated his laptop for 3 weeks as punishment. :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Correct. I have it on excellent authority that his mother caught him wanking into her knicker drawer and has consficated his laptop for 3 weeks as punishment. :barscarf:
Red's mum is that you? :shock:

Swanners

Re: Where is Red ?

Post by Swanners »

SteveO 35 wrote:Have I missed something?? Has Red Member been banned?

I was expecting to see some belters after the Villa game about Walcott deserving a big pay rise, and after last night i.e. 'we need Denilson back'

Now I may just be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4-5-1, but Swanners has suddenly appeared telling us how we should all get behind our team through thick and thin !
My first time here mate. Tell the mods/admins to compare my I.P. address to Red Member's if you like?

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Swanners wrote:

My first time here mate. Tell the mods/admins to compare my I.P. address to Red Member's if you like?
Swanners is a swansea fan. He aisnt doing any harm

Welcome

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

flash gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Red's mum is that you? :shock:

Nope, nor do I know the *word censored* that brought him into the world. :lol:

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
Swanners wrote:

Swanners is a swansea fan. He aisnt doing any harm

Welcome
Thanks mate :)

I'm also registered at a Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Spurs forum - don't take it personally lads :)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Dont worry lads ive got a question that will catch him out

Swanners have you ever been drunk at half time on the Champions league nights? :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Swanners wrote: I'm also registered at a Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Spurs forum
Why, may I ask?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Swanners, welcome aboard mate. I've got no problem with you being here at all.

One of our chief WUMs, Red Member, has disappeared without trace that's all. Go into The Basement, and I set up a poll to vote for his greatest quote and you'll get my drift.

Amongst some of the little gems we had were "we should sell RvP in this window", "Chesney should be dropped for Almunia", "the 8-2 defeat was irrelevant", "Denilson was one of my favourite midfielders"

We were convinced he was a Manc in disguise so we have to test our new posters out a little bit !

Welcome :D

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

rodders999 wrote:
Swanners wrote: I'm also registered at a Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Spurs forum
Why, may I ask?
Because I like the perspective from other supporters. And those clubs have the busiest forums it seems :)

And now we're Premier League, it's nice to feel part of something and share views with other team's supporters from the league.

Have you got any other team's supporters here or am I the only one?

:oops:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swanners wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Why, may I ask?
Because I like the perspective from other supporters. And those clubs have the busiest forums it seems :)

And now we're Premier League, it's nice to feel part of something and share views with other team's supporters from the league.

We have a Sunderland and a Stoke fan. There is no probs you being here as long as its not on the wind up. Welcome mate

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Swanners wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Why, may I ask?

We have a fucking stoke fan for one, and they are a bunch of inbred *word censored*! Though that guy seems okay for an inbred :wink:

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

SteveO 35 wrote:Swanners, welcome aboard mate. I've got no problem with you being here at all.

One of our chief WUMs, Red Member, has disappeared without trace that's all. Go into The Basement, and I set up a poll to vote for his greatest quote and you'll get my drift.

Amongst some of the little gems we had were "we should sell RvP in this window", "Chesney should be dropped for Almunia", "the 8-2 defeat was irrelevant", "Denilson was one of my favourite midfielders"

We were convinced he was a Manc in disguise so we have to test our new posters out a little bit !

Welcome :D
Oh dear, he sounds deluded.

TBH he would probably be a Spurs or West Ham fan in disguise rather than a Manc though? One thing that has striked me in recent years in that the Arsenal-Man Utd rivalry doesn't seem to exist anymore. Their supporters only seem to get up for Liverpool and City these days, or that's what I gather from ManUtd Talk forums.