Sky Fixtures/Norwich Game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dan_85

Sky Fixtures/Norwich Game

Post by Dan_85 »

Have sky fixtures been confirmed right up until the end of the season? Anyone know if our home game against Norwich on May 5th will be televised? It's a 12.45 kick off but arse.com only says that it will be on Arsenal Player. Remember that the FA Cup Final is later on in the day...

Cheers.

REB

Re: Sky Fixtures/Norwich Game

Post by REB »

i thought all games were moved so that none clash with the cup final :?:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

REB wrote:i thought all games were moved so that none clash with the cup final :?:
The cup final is 3pm is it not? Or have they tampered with that too? The fact that our game is 12.45 makes me think it will be televised but its odd that pravda don't say. Normally they state SS1/SS2/ESPN etc if its on TV

Mike1
Site Admin

Post by Mike1 »

The Norwich game was scheduled to be moved to the Sunday, which I think is what has happened to the other PL fixtures, but due to engineering works on the tube, they couldn't do it, hence the Saturday 12.45 kick off.

I don't think it's being televised.

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

The FA Cup final will be at 3pm for the very last time this year.
Next season kick off will be at 5.30pm which will be another nail in the coffin for the competition

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Red Member wrote:The FA Cup final will be at 3pm for the very last time this year.
Next season kick off will be at 5.30pm which will be another nail in the coffin for the competition
Where did you hear that?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

flash gunner wrote:
Red Member wrote:The FA Cup final will be at 3pm for the very last time this year.
Where did you hear that?
I've also heard this for a year or so. In fact, it seems it may be at 5.15pm this year; http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ier-league

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Don't think TV schedule has been announced yet. Have a sneaky feeling if scum get to cup final they might move our game to Sunday or Monday.

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

good call peeman

you might be right although it wont be Sunday as it has already been moved from there
i dont know what the engineering works are like for the Monday

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

The FA Cup final is at 5.15 this year according to all reports.