Lesbian Head's Time of the Month

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Lesbian Head's Time of the Month

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Apparently behaving like a spoilt brat again . More verbals with journalists post match according to sources and offering to go " Man to man " . Amazing what a PL medal and a mercenaries fortune does to you , hardly a peep outta the guy in his few (unfulfilled) years with us and then he turns into a diva *word censored* in the space of 10 months. Well rid.

chyren1

Re: Lesbian Head's Time of the Month

Post by chyren1 »

:lol:

I like the

Go fuck yourself
Go fuck your mother

:lol:

http://euro.tf1.fr/2012/actu-live/nasri ... 81933.html

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

France were in a mess apparently with in fighting etc...but when I saw them line up for their National Anthem I laughed when the camera panned the bench, all linking arms etc except the little bollix that is Nasri...What a nasty little prick he is, up there with Evra and Cashley for being the most hate-able figure in football.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Why, or why wasn't this *word censored* boo'ed to the rafters when he played for us against Liverpool, a chance missed I reckon, hopefully not to be repeated with future *word censored* like him.

bitterandstout

Post by bitterandstout »

sadly on that day frank, the little *word censored* was one of our best players..

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

franksav63 wrote:Why, or why wasn't this *word censored* boo'ed to the rafters when he played for us against Liverpool, a chance missed I reckon, hopefully not to be repeated with future *word censored* like him.
Kicked off where I was during that game due to a large section of mongs singing the Nasri song & an equally large section telling them to shut the fuck up; "He'll be gone in a week you *word censored*!"

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

prima donna Goofy Dyke Ugly *word censored*. nuff sed. :cussing:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I dunno... maybe he is bitter because he is trans-gender confused or something... If he had the op like our own brazilianGOONER he might be happier? :o

:wink: :wink:

Macca

Post by Macca »

franksav63 wrote:Why, or why wasn't this *word censored* boo'ed to the rafters when he played for us against Liverpool, a chance missed I reckon, hopefully not to be repeated with future *word censored* like him.
I think it wasn't confirmed yet that he was going and people had hoped he may stay as he was one of our better players.

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

Macca wrote:
I think it wasn't confirmed yet that he was going and people had hoped he may stay as he was one of our better players.
That *word censored* wasn't 'one of our better players'. He had a good half-season in 3 years at the club and bottled it during the CC final. He's an average player at best and doesn't show up most of the time, £24 million for him was an absolute bargain

Post by 1989 »

“Nasri? He shouldn't have gone to the Euros. Leave that imbecile at Man City with his money.” - Montpellier president Louis Nicollin

:shock: :lol: :box: :lol:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

1989 wrote:“Nasri? He shouldn't have gone to the Euros. Leave that imbecile at Man City with his money.” - Montpellier president Louis Nicollin

:shock: :lol: :box: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D
Absolute priceless! Can't quite picture Hill-Wood coming out with something like that!

Take it that Ladbrokes will be offering long odds on Na$ri going to Montpellier when he's sick and tired of milking the PL , his barring orders from knocking the shit out of Fleet streets finest and his inability to refrain from filling his specially adapted trans gender knickers after shitting himself whilst pretending to put in a shift at The Grove with whichever team he leaches on to.

Louis Nicollin for Chairman I say!