Pulis for a day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Resident Plastic

Pulis for a day

Post by Resident Plastic »

So after the Stoke inbreds tried to do their best Wenger impressions during the 1-1 earlier in the year, why don't the travelling gooners dress up like Pulis? All it would take would be a skin coloured swimming cap and baseball cap, I could imagine it getting on TV if enough people do it. What do you think?
Last edited by Resident Plastic on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Pulis for a day

Post by officepest »

I think Pulloff is a prick.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

good luck, which undertakers do you want us to send our condolscences and wreath too :D :D

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

to be fair some of our away travellers already do that :lol: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Resident Plastic wrote:So after the Stoke inbreds tried to do their best Wenger impressions during the 1-1 earlier in the year, why don't the travelling gooners dress up like Pulis? All it would take would be a skin coloured swimming cap and baseball cap, I could imagine it getting on TV if enough people do it. What do you think?
Also need those Joke Shop rubber gloves and feet - with Six Fingers/Toes...to wave about Kenny Everett style! :lol:

Simon

Post by Simon »

After our home game with Stoke a couple of seasons ago I was waiting in the crush to get into Highbury & Islington Tube near the Famous Cock tavern. The girl standing next to me turned to her mate and proclaimed loudly:

"I didn't know they'd named a pub after Tony Pulis!"

:barscarf:

goonswede

Post by goonswede »

:D

scfc64

Post by scfc64 »

Resident Plastic wrote:So after the Stoke inbreds tried to do their best Wenger impressions during the 1-1 earlier in the year, why don't the travelling gooners dress up like Pulis? All it would take would be a skin coloured swimming cap and baseball cap, I could imagine it getting on TV if enough people do it. What do you think?
Count me in,I'm on the way..... :high5: High six !