Jack the LAD new No.10

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: Jack the LAD new No.10

Post by 1989 »

I'm just so thrilled that he's ours. He's gonna be a legend and a one club man. Mark my words.

No. 10 will look quality on him.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

I may even get that shite purple kit with his name on...

maybe not

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Gallas used to play centre back but wore number 10 in a "Look at me" effort

goonerwalker

Post by goonerwalker »

If only he could stay injury-free :roll: Then jack the lad No 10 could be a true AFC legend :barscarf:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

He's settled as a top quality passing player
I hope, like Cesc did, he can now add goals to his game
just like Fabregas he scored a lot at lower age levels...

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Jack the lad, permanently injured and so far has delivered nothing of note, promising, yes , talented , yes but I bet I am not the only poster on here can see the spirt of Gazza buried within him, a promising player who would require just the slightest push to send him over the edge to become a brainless twitter obsessed Chav. Just wait until he spends some time in th England camp with the likes of Terry and Cole and then count the weeks until he starts to demand higher wages and the inevitable transfer

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

greengooner wrote:Jack the lad, permanently injured and so far has delivered nothing of note, promising, yes , talented , yes but I bet I am not the only poster on here can see the spirt of Gazza buried within him, a promising player who would require just the slightest push to send him over the edge to become a brainless twitter obsessed Chav. Just wait until he spends some time in th England camp with the likes of Terry and Cole and then count the weeks until he starts to demand higher wages and the inevitable transfer
The above I totally agree with..

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

franksav63 wrote:
greengooner wrote:Jack the lad, permanently injured and so far has delivered nothing of note, promising, yes , talented , yes but I bet I am not the only poster on here can see the spirt of Gazza buried within him, a promising player who would require just the slightest push to send him over the edge to become a brainless twitter obsessed Chav. Just wait until he spends some time in th England camp with the likes of Terry and Cole and then count the weeks until he starts to demand higher wages and the inevitable transfer
The above I totally agree with..
I agree that Wilshere won't always stand by some of the fired-up comments he's made about never leaving etc, but Gazza, really? Having read his book and obviously followed football in this country for a long time, it is plain to see that Paul Gascoigne is a man with serious mental illness. It wasn't that football made him crazy, it was that it failed to suppress his internal demons that were there from childhood. Wilshere may occasionally tweet something stupid or get involved in a stupid altercation with paparazzi lurking but mentally sick he is not.