McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sutch

Re: McDowell's rumours thread sponsored by Wesley Sneijder

Post by Sutch »

Surprised nobody has mentioned how on SSN earlier we were reported to be interested in Loic Remy and had made a bid, so I'm told :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I thought you were bigger than that dude :([/quote]

Sorry mate I was bored shyteless at the time....and found myself on this thread..... and the rest as they say ... :oops:

I blame McD :D :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Afellay looks to be going to Schalke

Post by 1989 »

Gary ‏@garyalsmith
Ivorian media reporting Tiote to Arsenal as done

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Demun210 wrote:Im a big fan of Tiote, but knowing us we'll do it on the cheap and end up with Essien. Have got nothing against Essien, but he's been on a downward spiral for a while and I doubt will ever be back to his best.

Bit harsh seeing that he's been injured and then couldn't get his place back.

He's been unlucky with 2 big ones, would still be better than Song.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It would be great if we did buy tiote - and 2 others (CB/GK? or striker) but we've all been down this raod before and then WHAM! we wake up only to find we're stuck with the same old regime spending peanuts and buying shyte...

Oh! why!? Oh! Why?! OH! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??? The fuck do we bother! :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Demun210 wrote:Im a big fan of Tiote, but knowing us we'll do it on the cheap and end up with Essien. Have got nothing against Essien, but he's been on a downward spiral for a while and I doubt will ever be back to his best.

He may not have the pace he did - but if playing regular he gives his all and is a right handful in midfield....now him AND Tiote - let's see any mother fuckers get past those two! :D :box: :box: :wink:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

1989 wrote:Gary ‏@garyalsmith
Ivorian media reporting Tiote to Arsenal as done
Definitely good signing. Rosicky turned him all over the park in emirates :wink:
I think, he is better than most of DM's we are linked considering EPL experience.
What happened to arshavin. Looks like he is going to stay. We are not even linked with any offensive player.
Last edited by Rohan on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:

He may not have the pace he did - but if playing regular he gives his all and is a right handful in midfield....now him AND Tiote - let's see any mother fuckers get past those two! :D :box: :box: :wink:
Looking at all these DM's. I still think, Deench can be a awesome player for us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rohan wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:

Looking at all these DM's. I still think, Deench can be a awesome player for us.
Agreed...Just needs to calm down a bit, be less wild in the tackle and learn some positional sense....he has loads of bottle and enjoys the 'rough stuff' in mid-field has a great engine...just hope it doesn't get coached out of him...

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Rohan wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:

Agreed...Just needs to calm down a bit, be less wild in the tackle and learn some positional sense....he has loads of bottle and enjoys the 'rough stuff' in mid-field has a great engine...just hope it doesn't get coached out of him...
Very good passer of the ball as well for DM role.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Hope augie is not reading this De Jong on his way to AC Milan :cry:

tel

Post by tel »

donaldo wrote:Hope augie is not reading this De Jong on his way to AC Milan :cry:
I would've liked him, for all his antics he's exactly the sort of player we need. We still have too many shit players who nobody appears to want.

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:It would be great if we did buy tiote - and 2 others (CB/GK? or striker) but we've all been down this raod before and then WHAM! we wake up only to find we're stuck with the same old regime spending peanuts and buying shyte...

Oh! why!? Oh! Why?! OH! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??? The fuck do we bother! :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:
Have we signed George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley? Can they play in the hole? Just behind the striker?
:shock:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Sutch wrote:Surprised nobody has mentioned how on SSN earlier we were reported to be interested in Loic Remy and had made a bid, so I'm told :barscarf:
He was one of the most linked players with us on previous rumour threads.
Grimandi watched him and issued an unusual statement a while ago saying how he rated him as a player but it was "Too Soon" for him to come to Arsenal.

Not an elite level scorer but not too bad either; has height, pace and power and can cut in from the left of a three man attack.
Definitely an upgrade on Park, Chamakh and Bendtner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A62536412