Is it hard to use somebody elses Red membership on entry?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
kiwomyaswetdream

Is it hard to use somebody elses Red membership on entry?

Post by kiwomyaswetdream »

Stupid question i know. I finally got my Red memberships after a few years away from attending home games. I didnt read the details or terms and conditions correctly and was under the impression i could set up a second Red membership that could be used by either my mrs or my dad (allocating the card on a game by game basis)..turns out i was well wrong so i either have to go with my mrs all the time as the second card is in her name or on my own. But i was thinking, is it really very hard for my dad to get in on my other halfs card? Can anybody tell me or allay my fears or am i just gonna be shot down??? Any help here would be appreciated.

Chunky The Gooner

Re: Is it hard to use somebody elses Red membership on entry

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

You'll be fine. Just put your card through the scanner and away you go. Have a copy of your email where your sitting. There was a story on here last year I believe where stewards where outing people who were passing/selling their cards over, But just look like you know what your doing and it will be no problem

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

when you think about it having to actually buy a red membership really is the biggest rip off at the club.

kiwomyaswetdream

i know... i had one of the first red memberships and they were free.. i never envisaged having to pay for them and then inflated tickets....but i love Arsenal therefore have no choice.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

kiwomyaswetdream wrote:i know... i had one of the first red memberships and they were free.. i never envisaged having to pay for them and then inflated tickets....but i love Arsenal therefore have no choice.
Cut your head off mate...that's your choice.

Then post it (or get someone else) to post it to Gazidis and co.

:wink:

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

Someone else using the card is not a problem at all, the only thing they'll nab you for is if you are seen exchanging cash for cards outside the stadium which obviously won't be the case here.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
kiwomyaswetdream wrote:i know... i had one of the first red memberships and they were free.. i never envisaged having to pay for them and then inflated tickets....but i love Arsenal therefore have no choice.
Cut your head off mate...that's your choice.

Then post it (or get someone else) to post it to Gazidis and co.

:wink:

Nooo mate you're thinking of the stunt with a Horses Head! :roll: :D

kiwomyaswetdream

Well it is feeling like an Arsenal mafia with all this membership balls

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

you will be fine mate i have one in my name and one in my dads that i regularly use for my mates or fellow gooners who need helping out, no1 checks these, simply walk in and just scan the card

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Used someone elses membership to buy tickets for the past 2 years... not one question, you'll be fine

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

ClockEndNick wrote:Grow some balls mate, you could sign up for a junior gunners card now (silver) and get in 70-80% of the time for tuppence hassle free I guarantee it
That I wouldn't recommend, when you put a concessionary ticket through the turnstiles it flashes up a different colour, same as for the disabled fans. I used to go to the matches with someone who is partially sighted, you wouldn't know he was disabled just looking at him and he got asked for id to prove his concession on more than a few occasions each season.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
ClockEndNick wrote:Grow some balls mate, you could sign up for a junior gunners card now (silver) and get in 70-80% of the time for tuppence hassle free I guarantee it
That I wouldn't recommend, when you put a concessionary ticket through the turnstiles it flashes up a different colour, same as for the disabled fans. I used to go to the matches with someone who is partially sighted, you wouldn't know he was disabled just looking at him and he got asked for id to prove his concession on more than a few occasions each season.
Agreed, Chippy Jnr's card flashes a yellow light that the stewards are looking for.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Red member's deserve to pay the most ,they are nothing but part time fans who attend when they haven't a polo match to attend or dam johnny foreigners who try and influence us with their foreign ways !
The whore houses have to cater for new and foreign diseases ,and some of these people don't even have the good manners to keep to the weatherspoons pubs specifically created for the emirates experience !
Ban em all I say !

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Herd wrote:Red member's deserve to pay the most ,they are nothing but part time fans who attend when they haven't a polo match to attend or dam johnny foreigners who try and influence us with their foreign ways !
The whore houses have to cater for new and foreign diseases ,and some of these people don't even have the good manners to keep to the weatherspoons pubs specifically created for the emirates experience !
Ban em all I say !
fucking brilliant