Arsenal v Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Re: Arsenal v Chavs

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

BournemouthRED wrote:
aw wrote:Szczesny
Jenko
Gibbs
Kos
Verminator
Arteta
Cazorla
Rambo
Podolski
Giroud
Theo
Subs: Mannone, BFG, Santos, Diaby, Gervinho, Arshavin, Ox.

We will win 4-1 :barscarf:

Shezzas out mate, plus I'd play Bfg and diaby. But credit to Ramsey! He did well last week to be fair
agreed. i'd play diaby and the BFG only because i'd hate to take him out and then have a bad defensive game when he's been doing well. ramsey out, kos or verm out.

I think we're playing well and all but I have a sneaky feeling this is one of those let down games we have quite often. fans will be buzzing expecting a win, but i think 2-1 chavs is a real possibility. hope i'm wrong.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

kiwomyaswetdream wrote:Im not all that sold on Theo starting.... As you could see wednesday when he scored his first goal.. he was too busy making a statement when he was meant to be celebrating. Never expected that sort of a reaction from him. Giroud will be absolute class tomorrow, mark my words. Chelsea at home, Terry the racist twat and sideshow bob wont know what hit them.
:flag: :lol: :lol:

You do know it isn't Coventry at home tomorrow - right?
:rubchin:

kiwomyaswetdream

Post by kiwomyaswetdream »

Babatunde wrote:
kiwomyaswetdream wrote:Im not all that sold on Theo starting.... As you could see wednesday when he scored his first goal.. he was too busy making a statement when he was meant to be celebrating. Never expected that sort of a reaction from him. Giroud will be absolute class tomorrow, mark my words. Chelsea at home, Terry the racist twat and sideshow bob wont know what hit them.
:flag: :lol: :lol:

You do know it isn't Coventry at home tomorrow - right?

I know, but do you???? Giroud will kick on at some point. He really is a class player and a big game at home is whats needed. The adrenalin pumping and the crowd buzzing....Im done with Theo

AFCjames

Post by AFCjames »

Think theo would be the choice for me vs Chelsea.
Diaby and BFG for physical presence *kicking Terry again*

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Giroud is the type of player Chelsea can handle. In the air and strong. Pace kills them every time. Theo.

kiwomyaswetdream

Post by kiwomyaswetdream »

rigsby wrote:Giroud is the type of player Chelsea can handle. In the air and strong. Pace kills them every time. Theo.

I think they will expect him and have a plan. If we can keep up the emphasis on the left ( chelseas right) i think thats where we will get our joy. I just dont want anyone playing thats clearly not got their heart in it.

Tomáš

Re: Cheapest Ticket - 78 Euro

Post by Tomáš »

62,00 GBP..thats what I call a boomer :mrgreen:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intl ... senal.html

Ein teurer Spaß für die Fans: Das billigste Ticket für Samstag kostet umgerechnet 78 Euro.
What the hell is going on :rubchin: ?

Cheers,
Thomas

Sorry for tripple posting :shock:

Cork City Gooner

Post by Cork City Gooner »

Is Terry's 4 match ban starting 2mrw ?

If it is, at least we can always give CAshley an ear bashing.

My prediction:

3-2 Arsenal

Last minute winner from Santi

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Tomáš wrote:62,00 GBP..thats what I call a boomer :mrgreen:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intl ... senal.html

Ein teurer Spaß für die Fans: Das billigste Ticket für Samstag kostet umgerechnet 78 Euro.
What the hell is going on :rubchin: ?

Cheers,
Thomas

Sorry for tripple posting :shock:
because our club are robbing bastards and theres still so many people willing to pay it... boils my blood really

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Babatunde wrote: You do know it isn't Coventry at home tomorrow - right?
you can say exactly the same about your choice walcott, can you not ?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

SurreyGooner wrote: because our club are robbing bastards and theres still so many people willing to pay it... boils my blood really
its the JCL cup final, what do you expect ?

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

flash gunner wrote:We will win and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden
What? You mean after a 6 - 1 it isn't already!?! You just can't be pleased :roll:

:lol:

I have a sneaky feeling Chelsea will be thereabouts at the end of the season. Could our constant link to Eden Hazzard come back to bite us tomorrow :rubchin: Think we might just edge this one all the same :proudtosay:

Post by 1989 »

Babatunde wrote:Hazard v Jenkinson is a major concern.
:?:
No it isn't.

T.S

Post by T.S »

1989 wrote:
Babatunde wrote:Hazard v Jenkinson is a major concern.
:?:
No it isn't.
I dunno mate. Sure, Carl has done very well recently, and he has definitely rammed some of my criticism down my throat. However, after a good couple of games, I am by no means convinced that he is good enough to take on some of the very best. I would love to continue to be wrong about Jenkinson, but I just don't see it. Not yet. He gives his all, no doubt, but I still think he'll get found out against real top quality.

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

after jvp kos was the most impressived player last season for me and i thought him and tv5 would be no question but bfg has covered in really well considering he was miles off standard last season,

hope he starts with ox then brings on theo 70 mins ish when their defence is gased but reckon hes still too stuborn to start ox when he deserves it,

ill go for 4-1 podolski h/trick theo with the other :D