Spuds' most embarrassing moments

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Spuds' most embarrassing moments

Post by Bradywasking »

Jamie Rednapp saying to Alan Smith last Saturday (about red card) "the derbies you and I played in Alan" he played 49 games in total for them.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Seeing Sol on Saturday, sat near TH14, clapping US scoring against THEM.

btw Does anybody know the date of the earliest ever St.Totteringham's day?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

GranadaJoe wrote:btw Does anybody know the date of the earliest ever St.Totteringham's day?
9th March 2008! Although interestingly in 2004 it came after 1 fewer game than in '08 but the date was later...

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mike ... story.html

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

How about the fact they exist? Because you guys have pretty much listed everything.

How about us signing Pat Jennings off them, after they decided he was too old and usless. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Revgoon89 wrote:How about the fact they exist? Because you guys have pretty much listed everything.

How about us signing Pat Jennings off them, after they decided he was too old and usless. :lol:
Made better by the fact they had been relegated with him in goal , but he went on to play in four finals for us.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The supposedly "great cup team" that can list one FA Cup success in the past 21 years, and who got a 5-1 spanking off the Chavs in last season's semi final, coming hard on the heels of their Wembley collapse against bankrupt Pompey

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

when somenoe first called them SPUDS . . . :banghead:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

- All the year ending in 1 bollocks. As if a) winning something every 10 years is even brag-worthy for a supposed "big club" & b) 1971 never happened. :lol:

- Claiming Maradona played for them just cos he once wore a scum shirt in a friendly. Bit like turning up for a job as a plumber with no qualifications other than the fact you're dressed up as a Super Mario Brother. :roll:

- Reporter: "Is it true you were rejected by Gerry Francis after a trial at Tottenham Hotspur?"
Zidane: "Who?"
Zidane's Translator: "I don't think he has heard of Tottenham Hotspur." :barscarf:

- Gerry Francis.

- Gerry Francis' mullet.

- Gerry Francis' mullett's mullet.

- The word "Hotspur." Camp as a queer eating a hot dog.

- Including the South West Bumblefuck County Tertiary College Hospital Swollen Bollock Ward Night Time Bedpan Stacker's Regional Invitational Reserve Team Cup Runners-Up Trophy on their list of honours.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO was collecting the best of Red Member, I'd love someone to do something similar for IU4GN. He's the poster I lol at most on here, in the best way of course.

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

Chippy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO was collecting the best of Red Member, I'd love someone to do something similar for IU4GN. He's the poster I lol at most on here, in the best way of course.
Well this is awkward. :shock: :rubchin:

As compliments go I imagine this is equivalent to being told you have excellent taste by Hannibal Lechter. :roll: :lol: Er, cheers? :? :wink:

The restraining order's in the post.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

:D :D You know you get that funny feeling someone is watching you..........

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Reg Niseth wrote:when somenoe first called them SPUDS . . . :banghead:
I wonder if they'll eventually change their chant to SPUD army, just to keep everyone happy...?