WBA GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: WBA GAME THREAD

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thank fuck that Jack has recovered properly from his injury. The fella is already the stand-out player in the team

As for Gervinho, the Afro Cup can not come quickly enough. As much as I think the annual circus with Henry is a total fucking embarrassment for the club, I would rather watch him back here at 40 years old than I would that useless Ivorian fuckwit

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Thank fuck that Jack has recovered properly from his injury. The fella is already the stand-out player in the team

As for Gervinho, the Afro Cup can not come quickly enough. As much as I think the annual circus with Henry is a total fucking embarrassment for the club, I would rather watch him back here at 40 years old than I would that useless Ivorian fuckwit

Stevo hes so bad im dusting the cobwebs off my boots as i speak

hemel gooner

Post by hemel gooner »

A much needed 3 points.

At least the early leavers has the decency to shuffle out quietly without booing or shouting abuse at their own players.

Bradford away next, that's gonna be a test of 'character'.

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

hemel gooner wrote:A much needed 3 points.

At least the early leavers has the decency to shuffle out quietly without booing or shouting abuse at their own players.

Bradford away next, that's gonna be a test of 'character'.
I am a disgruntled Arsenal fan, I never leave early, in fact I'm one of the last out of the ground when we play shit, it's not the early leavers that boo, in fact I'd say most of the early leavers are are more satisified than people like myself that stay behind to make my feelings clear after a game like last weekend.

Good 3 points today though, Jack is the beans whilst Gervinho is a bean :lol:

spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

SteveO 35 wrote:Thank fuck that Jack has recovered properly from his injury. The fella is already the stand-out player in the team

His injury? Sniff sniff!

He was never injured for that length of time.......

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Quick shout for Arteta in having the balls to take the pen(s) :shock: after missing badly the last one he took v Fulham.

I imagine that's our penalty quota used up for the season now though.

hemel gooner

Post by hemel gooner »

StuartL wrote:Quick shout for Arteta in having the balls to take the pen(s) :shock: after missing badly the last one he took v Fulham.

Had the balls to knock em both down the middle as well.
Just brace yourself for the media witch hunt because a non-english Arsenal player allegedly dived.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

hemel gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:Quick shout for Arteta in having the balls to take the pen(s) :shock: after missing badly the last one he took v Fulham.

Just brace yourself for the media witch hunt because a non-english Arsenal player allegedly dived.
Yeah! just like they did on Eduardo - bunch of jinghoistic *word censored* they'll do a johnny foreigner cheats etc story you watch- and
yet ahsley young dives week after week along with shrek and fuck all gets said or done. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

hemel gooner

Post by hemel gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
hemel gooner wrote:

Yeah! just like they did on Eduardo - bunch of jinghoistic *word censored* they'll do a johnny foreigner cheats etc story you watch- and
yet ahsley young dives week after week along with shrek and fuck all gets said or done. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Everyone seems to have quickly forgotten that Celtic got through to the next round of the champs league becuase of diving. After all that fuss they kicked up about Eduardo.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He deserves to get stick for the dive but on exactly the same level as everybody else is. I.e. not at all.

Just waiting for some thick scum fan to come up with some enlightened comments like "where are all the Arsenal fans complaining about diving now?".

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

It makes it worse when Wenger says Cazorla told him he was touched :oops:

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

wenger looked like he'd been caught shoplifting at the final whistle :oops: ....thank you referee....as for gervinho.. he can't kick or head a football ARSENAL LADIES ARE MORE TECHNICALLY CAPABLE....but has made 2/3 million quid while bedding in at ARSENES HOLIDAY SPA...we must have money to burn on :censored: like this...must have :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Carzola dive will dominate the press this weekend, to repeat others on here before me..it was wrong and deserves condemnation but only on a level par to the rest of those who have dived. In other words he deserves equal treatment to Bale and Young and Gerrard and Rooney. We got away with that one today but overall the victory was deserved. This is no reason to celebrate and talk of turned corners, WBA are finding their level and beating them at home should be a given.

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

nothing to do with wengers shit management...but as for the carzola dive ....no difference to the mega rooney dive to stop the 49 run...this weeks news...boring ...next

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
As for Gervinho, the Afro Cup can not come quickly enough. As much as I think the annual circus with Henry is a total embarrassment for the club, I would rather watch him back here at 40 years old than I would that useless Ivorian
We have had a good Ivorian though in Kolo.

I get more fed up with Gervinho by the game, he really looks out of place with us.