WBA GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: WBA GAME THREAD

Post by northbank123 »

Bradywasking wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Sky are judge, jury and executioner for Santi today...apparently Pulis has asked for 3 game bans for cheats.. Well Aaron Ramsey must have been comforted as he lay in agony for months that Mr Pulis wouldn't class him as a cheat for not evading Shawcross's horror foul.
Come on mate even the most ardent Gooner cant defend Cazorla for that dive, can they? :?
I honestly couldn't defend Santi for that. it was embarrassing, but I find it rich of Pulis to take the moral high ground on issues like this but defend thuggary and thugs like Shawcross. The presenter with Kamera yesterday tried to point out that Bale and Young have been equally as guilty of diving but he was talked down...The diving issue is becoming a bit like the chants issue earlier in the season, we all take offence except when it's our own. I think Santi should issue a public apology, then Arsenal would be taking the moral high ground. In future Arsenal could highlight other offences in the media.
To me it's all about parity and the issue will not be solved until the media take a lead and remove their jingoistic glasses .
Maybe he could mention offering a replay like Henry did to Ireland to try and save face and deflect heat to the governing bodies whilst knowing it could never happen!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Sky are judge, jury and executioner for Santi today...apparently Pulis has asked for 3 game bans for cheats.. Well Aaron Ramsey must have been comforted as he lay in agony for months that Mr Pulis wouldn't class him as a cheat for not evading Shawcross's horror foul.
Come on mate even the most ardent Gooner cant defend Cazorla for that dive, can they? :?
I honestly couldn't defend Santi for that. it was embarrassing, but I find it rich of Pulis to take the moral high ground on issues like this but defend thuggary and thugs like Shawcross. The presenter with Kamera yesterday tried to point out that Bale and Young have been equally as guilty of diving but he was talked down...The diving issue is becoming a bit like the chants issue earlier in the season, we all take offence except when it's our own. I think Santi should issue a public apology, then Arsenal would be taking the moral high ground. In future Arsenal could highlight other offences in the media.
To me it's all about parity and the issue will not be solved until the media take a lead and remove their jingoistic glasses .
Maybe he could mention offering a replay like Henry did to Ireland to try and save face and deflect heat to the governing bodies whilst knowing it could never happen!
:lol:

The fucking hysteria here over that was embarrassing. :oops: :lol:

Best bit was the septic mangemouse bag of shit John Delaney that runs the FAI begging FIFA to let nice little old Oireland in on some type of charity fair play bollocks because we are so nice... fucking geebag embarrassed the whole country. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Best bit was the septic mangemouse bag of shit John Delaney that runs the FAI begging FIFA to let nice little old Oireland in on some type of charity fair play bollocks because we are so nice... fucking geebag embarrassed the whole country. :roll:
Im with you on that DB10...It was pure bandwagonism at it's best (and badwagonism is one of Ireland's greatest pastimes)..I remember the dopey bitch on Ireland AM going on and on about it she said " imagine some mascot is going to have to touch the tainted hand" or words to that effect..There wasn't an ounce of realism in the country at the time. The proposed boycott of Cuisine de France products was the best.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Haha! I really wanted Ireland to win that play-off and was gutted for them when the goal went in but the whole carry-on afterwards was ridiculous, especially when everyone knew that there was nothing that could or would be done about it.

Hand on heart it it was a Wales player in the same position or had it been Henry in the CL final for Arsenal I'd have been bare-faced lying if I said I wouldn't be delighted if he did that and got away with it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I had fucking idiot Oirish Mouser and Manure fans (and the usual inbred Celtic mongs) giving it loads asking me how I could still like the guy and still think he was a legend. I just mentioned the historic 2002 and 2004 seasons and told them to fuck off. :lol:

And I recall there was a half arsed campaign by some fucking student retard on facebook to get French Fries renamed something else... :oops: :roll: :x

Yep, Brady is bang on - we do the whole bandwagon jumping thing big time here! That, and taking it in the ass from the banks and politicians... :x :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Eduardo,Pires,Limpar all great players and all known to take a Dive here and there !
Hes not a systemic diver but he did ,not doubt about it .
He may have cheated but if he hadn't I dread to think what would have happened in that game as we had
created nothing up until then !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
flash gunner wrote: