Bradford match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
FrenchBantam

Re: Bradford match thread

Post by FrenchBantam »

Good luck for the rest of the season lads. Hope you get sorted asap. Gotta play the Villa scuffers tonight. No fucking class. Wish us luck. FrenchBantam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... yHEPUiFTUg

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

FrenchBantam wrote:Good luck for the rest of the season lads. Hope you get sorted asap. Gotta play the Villa scuffers tonight. No fucking class. Wish us luck. FrenchBantam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... yHEPUiFTUg
Good luck tonight matey although I fear that as we speak the Villa coaching staff are pinning up the words of your PA Announcer on their changing room wall. As jolly as he was when you beat us, he's also done Villa's team talk!!

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

Benteke is fucking good. Damn. Every team but us have a powerful and clinical striker. We have a striker that should be a center back.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

STLgooner89 wrote:Benteke is fucking good. Damn. Every team but us have a powerful and clinical striker. We have a striker that should be a center back.
Mate imo he is so hot and cold it's unreal. 7 goals in 23 league games (21 starts) is a pretty modest return for a team's main striker, even a poor team. Played really well up at Anfield but pundits were talking about the exceptional impact he's had, and described him as a "revelation" to the PL. He went and threw it back in their face one week later by putting in such a disgraceful, talentless and disinterested performance that AW must have considered being 'interested' in him (but not bidding of course) in January. That's been him all over this year, one or two great performances followed by five or six dire ones. Jesus, had they been starting Darren Bent instead he'd have scored twice as many.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

1-0 HT anyway, Bradford still right in these but I can't help but to feel that Villa have got at least one more goal in them (not often I say that!) so think Bradford need to nick one on the counter-attack.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

1-1 Come on Bradford

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Loving this! Another great advert for the cup competitions. Come on Bradford!

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Feb 23 Sat Barclays Premier League H Aston Villa 15:00

(This match will be postponed if Aston Villa reach the Capital One Cup Final)

An added reason to want Bradford to win :barscarf: :barscarf:

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

Chippy wrote:1-1 Come on Bradford

this is thouroughly enjoyable to watch ... makes a change :)

Macca

Post by Macca »

Family coming over from Dublin on 23rd Feb so want Villa game to be on so we boys can go!!
Come on Bradford!!

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

northbank123 wrote:
STLgooner89 wrote:Benteke is fucking good. Damn. Every team but us have a powerful and clinical striker. We have a striker that should be a center back.
Mate imo he is so hot and cold it's unreal. 7 goals in 23 league games (21 starts) is a pretty modest return for a team's main striker, even a poor team. Played really well up at Anfield but pundits were talking about the exceptional impact he's had, and described him as a "revelation" to the PL. He went and threw it back in their face one week later by putting in such a disgraceful, talentless and disinterested performance that AW must have considered being 'interested' in him (but not bidding of course) in January. That's been him all over this year, one or two great performances followed by five or six dire ones. Jesus, had they been starting Darren Bent instead he'd have scored twice as many.
Yeah, I agree with ya. When he's scored they've been awesome goals but other than that he's been cold like you said. Just frustratated about Sunday still.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Hope Bradford can hold on but makes me even more pissed off that we managed to lose to them

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Bradford have been brilliant in this half. Could & probably should have put game to bed. What the fuck are they doing in division 2... Can't remember the last time I was this nervous over a match that didn't involve arsenal....!

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

C'mon Bradford,,,,,,C'MON

Another moral victory for the self harmer

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Bradford have been brilliant in this half. Could & probably should have put game to bed. What the fuck are they doing in division 2... Can't remember the last time I was this nervous over a match that didn't involve arsenal....!