Henry Really Happy?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tenementfunster5

Henry Really Happy?

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Head over to bbc.co.uk/sport and check out T's press conference. To me he really doesn't sound happy. There's no smile, no enthusiasm in his voice and no real passion. He sounds like a beasten man. Is he feeling he made the wrong choice?

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

I doubt it. He said that it took him a lot of time to make the decision to leave and i don't think he's gonna regret it, that is until he meets the mighty Arsenal at the Champions league final and get beaten 3-0 (RVP, Theo and Kolo, the scorers).

T.S

Post by T.S »

He may well be a bit upset that he's left all of his chums behind in North London. Fear not though. Once he gets his first pay slip through from Barcelona, I'm sure he'll be feeling right as rain.

augie

Post by augie »

:o Who gives a shit if henry is happy or not now ? Certainly not me anyway. He has made his choices and now he has to live with them whether they turn out to be good or bad. The only players happiness I care about now are the players that are still commited to The Arsenal and the players that are going to be joining this great club of ours(if any ?)

T.S

Post by T.S »

Too fucking right

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

I feel exactly the same augie

Leigh On Eea Gooner

Post by Leigh On Eea Gooner »

Can't argue with that .. Wish him luck for the future & thanks for 8 great years .

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

If you're from Leigh on Sea I think you are suffering from a typo (unless I have missed some joke). Just a thought.

I'm from Essex too btw. Lucky us.

northerngooner

Post by northerngooner »

Lisa, nowt wrong with Essex, its the only place some of us can afford to live after paying for the bloody season ticket for the Grove.

Leigh On Eea Gooner

Post by Leigh On Eea Gooner »

Live in Essex ..Born In Islington thou .