footballtshirtuk.com

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: footballtshirtuk.com

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
REB wrote:has anyone ever bought a shirt from here, I know there is already an arsenal new shirt thread but I have ordered the yellow shirt that's pictured on the other thread today for £16 and possibly should have waited for some feedback first,

footballtshirtuk.com

http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Arsenal-Shirt.html

Why didn't you just ask Herd :rubchin: , he would have rattled you one out in a few minutes :wink: :lol:
:coffeespit:

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Any update Reb?

REB

Post by REB »

it cost 32euro in total and has been shipped from china, but not got it yet.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't be surprised if you have to pay additional postage costs (Customs & Excise make a fortune from doing that - I know coz I used to work for them) when / If it arrives.
Did you ask for a name on the back? - If so and it's made in China - it could be the name of a manure player - now let me see who used to play for us and now errmmmm??? :rubchin: :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:moderator: Is this vanity thread still running?!! :shock:

Have you no shame, Reb? :lol: :wink:

Mike1
Site Admin

Post by Mike1 »

I tried to access it from work and got this message:

Based on your corporate access policies, this web site ( http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Arsenal-Shirt.html ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the corporate network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.

Threat Type: othermalware
Threat Reason: Domain reported and verified as serving malware.

You might get the shirt Reb, but keep an eye on your credit cards and bank accounts for the foreseeable future.

REB

Post by REB »

yeah mike, been checking my bank balance every day for the last week :? maybe next time i'll just buy my shit off arsenal :mrgreen:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

REB wrote:it cost 32euro in total and has been shipped from china, but not got it yet.
To be fair, it is a long way from China to Ireland by boat. :lol: :lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
REB wrote:it cost 32euro in total and has been shipped from china, but not got it yet.
expect it in august so :mrgreen:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Mike1 wrote:I tried to access it from work and got this message:

Based on your corporate access policies, this web site ( http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Arsenal-Shirt.html ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the corporate network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.

Threat Type: othermalware
Threat Reason: Domain reported and verified as serving malware.

You might get the shirt Reb, but keep an eye on your credit cards and bank accounts for the foreseeable future.

Hmmmm......So if Herd starts posting from 1st class hotels around the world we''ll assume that Rebs 32 euro fakey fakey shirt has now cost him 32,000......Hope it fits Reb :cry: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

32000 :shock: if only I had that :D

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

I have bought from soccertriads in the past and the shirt was shocking, never again :shock:

Anyway, keep us posted Reb, I will be interested in the delivered item. Quality, fit and finish.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Especially when it's being paddled by a 12yr old with one arm. :roll: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

green gooner wrote:I have bought from soccertriads in the past and the shirt was shocking, never again :shock:

Anyway, keep us posted Reb, I will be interested in the delivered item. Quality, fit and finish.
The reason it was so cheap was becuase it comes with one sleeve missing.....Yup! all ex-factory rejects - following accidents in the factory....to 12yr olds etc

:oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd shirts are Original and are guaranteed right down to the sweat of the children who make them !

In Asian u can get various grades of fakes in all things ,the Arsenal Shirts are identical to the real thing at a fraction of the cost ,the missus still thinks the Louis Vitton bags I got in Bejing for 1 few thousand rmb's 10 years ago are real and others who've seen them think the same !

The only bad imposters I've seen recently are the ones who don the ARSENAL shirt every week !