Happy St. Totteringham's Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Top Londoner

Re: Happy St. Totteringham's Day

Post by Top Londoner »

clockender1 wrote:song for next year ?

No smart phones in totting ham,
no smart phones in tottingham;

No smart phones in totting ham,
no smart phones in tottingham......

you fought the toon had scored,
you were wrong, you were wrong....

i also suggest we cheerily wave our phones at them :mrgreen:

Hmmmm. Sung to the theme tune of Coronation Street by any chance? :rubchin:

:D

the jaybo

Post by the jaybo »

Tottenham Tottenham your not going. Tottenham Tottenham you lied. Tottenham Tottenham you didn't make it. You didn't make it coz you're fucking shite! :barscarf:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

You won the league in black and white..........and long may it continue. Happy Saint Totteringhams day fellow Gooners.
I hate finishing 4th, or any where below 1st, but it's always great to finish above the filth :barscarf:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Take away all those last ten minute goals from the chimp from outside the box and others and this day would have been earlier. FUCK THEM SCUMMY MUDDER FUCKERS. We were pants this year and we were still better than them :barscarf: :barscarf:

When that APE inevitably goes these swamp dwellers will be where ? Back in the cesspit that is Shite Hart Lane (Where we won the league TWICE) in a world of shit and back FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :barscarf:

Even though Arry is gone is his Momma still a hooker :?:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Peeman wrote:Take away all those last ten minute goals from the chimp from outside the box and others and this day would have been earlier. FUCK THEM SCUMMY MUDDER FUCKERS. We were pants this year and we were still better than them :barscarf: :barscarf:

When that APE inevitably goes these swamp dwellers will be where ? Back in the cesspit that is Shite Hart Lane (Where we won the league TWICE) in a world of shit and back FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :barscarf:

Yes deffo, his Momma and AVB's Ma swing their beads down the Billy Nicholson way :twisted:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

topgoon wrote:
Peeman wrote:Take away all those last ten minute goals from the chimp from outside the box and others and this day would have been earlier. FUCK THEM SCUMMY MUDDER FUCKERS. We were pants this year and we were still better than them :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yes deffo, his Momma and AVB's Ma swing their beads down the Billy Nicholson way :twisted:

David Pleat often frequents that area I believe :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I don't think I'm going to be able to get to bed until I've read every single post on Glory-Glory forum. It's just too fucking funny. After the disappointed and borderline angry comments in the immediate aftermath there's now a huge proportion of posters on there that genuinely believe they can win the league next year.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

northbank123 wrote:I don't think I'm going to be able to get to bed until I've read every single post on Glory-Glory forum. It's just too fucking funny. After the disappointed and borderline angry comments in the immediate aftermath there's now a huge proportion of posters on there that genuinely believe they can win the league next year.
I like this as a reason why they'll be better next season and don't worry, they didn't even really want to be in the CL anyway...

"Champions League and general success attracts a lot of dickhead fans"

:coffeespit:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Dan_85 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:I don't think I'm going to be able to get to bed until I've read every single post on Glory-Glory forum. It's just too fucking funny. After the disappointed and borderline angry comments in the immediate aftermath there's now a huge proportion of posters on there that genuinely believe they can win the league next year.
I like this as a reason why they'll be better next season and don't worry, they didn't even really want to be in the CL anyway...

"Champions League and general success attracts a lot of dickhead fans"

:coffeespit:
:lol: :lol: I think my favourite so far has to be that we wouldn't have got near finishing above them if we hadn't bowed out of the cups early (unlike them) - obviously the one extra cup game they played all season took its toll!

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Love this guy says he is a Norwich fan but I reckon he is a Gooner giving scummers stick on their forum its worth a read.

Originally Posted by spursman18
Y)You want to talk about luck? We had a new manager come in, who was a scapegoat for the media. We sold arguably 2 of our most creative players in the summer. Had our best CB from last season out for the entire year, lost our best CM in January to injury, and had 2 strikers who were inconsistent. We've had the worse luck of any top team this season.
A)Sacking Harry and then putting in AVB is not bad luck and more self destruction. The media makes AVB a scapegoat? You are kidding me? He ruined his own reputation at Chelsea with the way he behaved and he has repaired that reputation now. The media have treated him with a lot of respect. Please dont cry injuries, everyone has injuries. Arsenal lost Diaby to injury all season, if he was fit you would not even be close to Arsenal. They also lost Wilshere for long spells and had other injuries as well. Everyone has injuries.

Y)Arsenal are the luckiest team in the PL.....part of that is down to Wegner's experience but they win a ton of games from sheer luck.
A)That is just your blinkered opinion.

Y)We've played the better football over the course of the entire season and looking at what I've posted above, deserved to be in the top 4.
A)No you have not, Arsenal have scored more goals and conceded less than you so they have played better football. Surely you are able to see how Bale has won you match after match when you deserved 0 points. Shall I remind you? West Brom away, Southampton home, Man City home, Arsenal at home, Newcastle at home, West Ham away etc. the list is long and along the way you have had plenty of luck like Charlie Adams having an idiotic moment of madness, Popov spitting on Walkers face to hand you 3 points and even today you looked absolutely clueless then had a massive stroke of luck when Vaughan gets sent off and even then you rely on Bale to bail you out whereas Arsenal go away and get a comfortable win at a tough place.

Y)Still, whether Bale is winning us games or not, that point is just overused. Top players win their teams games, like I said have a look at Barcelona how many times has Messi won them games?
A)Please dont compare Bale to Messi and yourselves to Barcelona. Barcelona have Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Fabregas, Pique, Mascherano etc. They win even without Messi you struggle big time. Remind me what happened when Bale was out for 2 weeks? Did you win a game? You all panicked tried to use the latest medical technique to get him back ASAP and then brought him back from the dead for the City game, why? Because you know you didnt have much of a hope without Bale. Take Bale out and you finish below Liverpool or even lower.

Hamed

Post by Hamed »

Only consolation from a crap season. Forever in our shadow, Happy St. Totts Day, everyone! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have to say I nearly pissed myself laughing when the SlySports arseholes flicked over to the toilet to show the gibbons leaping around like it was free banana day at the zoo... and then the sudden looks of realisation on their faces! Piss funny.

:coffeespit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Belated Happy St Totteringham's Day peeps! :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

From Early Doors

Imagine a Tottenham fan had bet his Arsenal-supporting friend £1 that Spurs would finish higher in the Premier League in the 1995/96 season.

And suppose that at the end of each campaign the fans had played 'double or quits'.

The Spurs fan would now owe his friend £131,072.

Clearly this is impossible as no Gooner could ever have a Scum supporter as a mate.

libertine

One-nil to the Arsenal - Sunderland fans chant

Post by libertine »

Has anyone got a youtube link or something to this please?? Got a few Spud fans here at work, and i'm keen to get under their skin this morning!!

Herd

Re: One-nil to the Arsenal - Sunderland fans chant

Post by Herd »

Theres a good one showing deluded ones celebrating the Newcastle goal !