Southampton Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Simon

Re: Southampton Away

Post by Simon »

Good news about Ramsey...let's hope he can rediscover the form he's been showing this season....and Wenger plays him in a central role as this seems to work best for him.

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

BournemouthRED wrote:draxler is still injured so doubt he will feature :(

:lol: :lol:

Best post in this thread.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Backs to the wall 2-1 win. Can't play much worse than we did there last season.

Good to see the players mentioned above back, gonna need them in the next few weeks.

There's a good chance City will drop some points over their next couple of games so vital to at least maintain the gap we have now.

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

I think we will definitely win, we are flying high while Southampton are struggling to grab consistent wins. We will then win comfortably get a result against Palace before a very difficult month of fixtures. :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

2-1 win for The Gooners with goals coming from rosicky and ozil with a lambert penalty for the hosts

augie

Post by augie »

Lee1 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:Hmmm i wonder how this will go :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of shite :barscarf:
Funny for the first time,boring now...just like SteveO. We are what we are, just give it a rest please

Have a day off lee ffs :roll:

This initially started as a tongue in cheek comment but it was deemed to be a lucky omen by hlebby who got Falkirk goon posting it again for good luck 8) This forum is allowed to have a bit of light hearted craic you know - everytime you post lately it appears that you are complaining about somebody else's post :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Should take exactly the same approach as the Coventry game - don't let them settle from the first whistle. If we start strongly you'd fancy us to get an early goal or two and we haven't really thrown away points from winning positions this season. Kick the dog whilst it's down.

As poorly as they've played by their standards recently though this is a bit of a freebie for them. Midweek game that everyone is fully expecting them to lose - if we let them settle their fans will start making a bit of noise.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

northbank123 wrote:Should take exactly the same approach as the Coventry game - don't let them settle from the first whistle. If we start strongly you'd fancy us to get an early goal or two and we haven't really thrown away points from winning positions this season. Kick the dog whilst it's down.

As poorly as they've played by their standards recently though this is a bit of a freebie for them. Midweek game that everyone is fully expecting them to lose - if we let them settle their fans will start making a bit of noise.
Agree mate but

And when the saints oh when the saints oh when the saints- its rather uninspiring though isnt it?

I mean "arsenal Arsenal Arsenal" gets a team playing well each time :rubchin:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

augie wrote:
Lee1 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:Hmmm i wonder how this will go :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of shite :barscarf:
Funny for the first time,boring now...just like SteveO. We are what we are, just give it a rest please

This initially started as a tongue in cheek comment but it was deemed to be a lucky omen by hlebby who got Falkirk goon posting it again for good luck 8) This forum is allowed to have a bit of light hearted craic you know - everytime you post lately it appears that you are complaining about somebody else's post :roll:
Was just about to post something augie, thanks for explaining. 8) As outlined above, I asked Falkirk to keep posting that 'axiom' as it seemed to correspond with us getting good results, and we've yet to lose when he does it. :barscarf: He even took the time out from his holiday to post the 'lucky omen'. :bowing21: :bowing21: You should be praising Falkirk Gooner for his sterling work in aid of the Arsenal cause, not criticising!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Lee1 wrote:

FFS augie relax!

I just wanted to post a post complaining about a poster posting a post complaining about a poster posting a post complaining about a poster posting a post!

:barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
Lee1 wrote:

FFS augie relax!

I just wanted to post a post complaining about a poster posting a post complaining about a poster posting a post complaining about a poster posting a post!

:barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :lol: :wink:
:lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Lovren is a massive miss for them, and Wanyama getting injured coincided with their slip in form. If we get the first goal we will win this by at least 2 clear goals.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We is gonna pillage dem init, bruv. :wink:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

3 points is simply a MUST with the tough run of fixtures we have coming up!

topcat

Post by topcat »

Southampton 0-3 Arsenal

they'll hold it out at 0-0 till about 60 minutes, then they'll flood in. Giroud 2 and Ozil