Everton FA Cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Everton FA Cup

Post by Chippy »

If the senile one throws this away cos he has some delusion we might do something in Germany I may end up buying a new telly. :roll:

northbank123

Re: Everton FA Cup

Post by northbank123 »

Everton will play a very compact game and not give us any space or time. Wenger will not take this into account at all and our players will look bemused that they're not letting us play how we want.

Remember how easily they nullified us back in December? I remember there were even people suggesting they were title contenders just because they were well-organised and got their tactics right :|

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

This game is huge. Much bigger than Bayern away.

Arsene, don't chuck this away in favour of Bayern, please! :(

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

1-1.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Phew, just got in there before G88"thought Police"ner locks the thread.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :wink:

markyp

Post by markyp »

I couldn't give a flying fark about the FA cup.we didn't move to the emirates to win the FA cup,we should be winning league titles and champs leagues,im past 'getting the monkey off our backs',only a league title will quench my thirst for trophies and put us back where we belong,sadly though we are miles from achieving that.for a club as big as ours the FA cup should be a nice day out at the end of a season if you didn't quite manage to win the league after a strong campaign,not the be all and end all of our season,ffs we starting to sound like Spuds,proper small time monkies :banghead:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

markyp wrote:I couldn't give a flying fark about the FA cup.we didn't move to the emirates to win the FA cup,we should be winning league titles and champs leagues,im past 'getting the monkey off our backs',only a league title will quench my thirst for trophies and put us back where we belong,sadly though we are miles from achieving that.for a club as big as ours the FA cup should be a nice day out at the end of a season if you didn't quite manage to win the league after a strong campaign,not the be all and end all of our season,ffs we starting to sound like Spuds,proper small time monkies :banghead:
We won't win the European Cup though, nor the league, so I'll be annoyed if we throw this away.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I am going to this one.
We will lose,depite showing great mental strength,and we supporters will be blamed for bruising the delicate egos of players such as Ozil,for having the audacity to critise them. :twisted:
However,the Board will wallow in the financial pig-shit of another fiscal triumph of another top four finish,and all will be well in the corporate Arsenal universe!!! :barscarf: :twisted:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I am going to this one.
We will lose,depite showing great mental strength,and we supporters will be blamed for bruising the delicate egos of players such as Ozil,for having the audacity to critise them. :twisted:
However,the Board will wallow in the financial pig-shit of another fiscal triumph of another top four finish,and all will be well in the corporate Arsenal universe!!! :barscarf: :twisted:
Don't forget that we will have had 4 home FA cup matches too so income will be well up - sod actually winning anything :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

1-1 draw and they'll win the replay.

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

Chippy wrote:If the senile one throws this away cos he has some delusion we might do something in Germany I may end up buying a new telly. :roll:
suggest you give your insurers a call and add accidental damage right this minute.
Everton nullified us last time and should probably have won. If we keep with today's Wengerball of overrun midfielders led by an ineffective Wilshere (no 10?!!), and the statues Giroud or Sanogo up front, even if we do go all out to win the game, could be a difficult afternoon for us all. And your telly.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Why would anyone think Wenger will take this game seriously he has told us often enough the domestic cups are not a priority 4th place is.

2-1 Everton

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

arseofacrow wrote:Phew, just got in there before G88"thought Police"ner locks the thread.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :wink:
Is that what the "88" in his name is all about? :? A reference to 1984? :shock: Except being from oop north, obviously 1984 didn't arrive until a good 4 years later. :roll:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Chippy wrote:If the senile one throws this away cos he has some delusion we might do something in Germany I may end up buying a new telly. :roll:
This would be too much, rest players against everton for a glorious failure in munich?

I can't believe we invest so much energy season after season getting in that competition that we have no chance no desire of winning.

In the FA Cup we have Everton and City. The CL we have, Bayern, City, Chelsea, Barca, Real, PSG .... blah blah.

Let's at least knock out Everton and hope we catch City cold.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Obviously the were shite theyre shite thing has ran its course..well we are shite but you get my drift :lol: fuck knows about this one..dunno how itll go either a draw or everton win whatever happens they'll be in the hat for the semis :( just fuck the fuck off out of our club wanger, please.