A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Wembley party

A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by Wembley party »

[MODS DISCLAIMER - This website is not the organizer of the parties advertised on this thread - if you have any complaints about these parties, and I hope that you don't and that they go well and we beat Wigan, but if you do, this website and fanzine and Arsenal Football Club are not liable for any problems relating to these parties.]

This years massive party is @ Moorespice 1966... 200 meters from the stadium !!!
Doors open 11 am Djs , Big screens etc , Tickets in adavance only £7.00 !!!!
For info and to get your tickets !!!
The numbers are 07904 3492064 Or 07903 492064.
Our parties always sell out !! So get them quick !!
Pics from last times will be uploaded later !!!
See you soon !!!

Here are links to this venue !!!
http://www.moorespice1966.co.uk/functions.html
Last edited by Wembley party on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

northbank123

Re: The Big Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by northbank123 »

Are strippers and cocaine included in the price?

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

Is that the old Silver spoon? and is the same person organizing, that sorted the Birmingham game?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

If it is the silver spoon, I hope they sorted the toilets out. It was a cesspit after the semi vs chelsea a few years back.

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

afcforever wrote:Is that the old Silver spoon? and is the same person organizing, that sorted the Birmingham game?
Yes mate sure is same people organizing !!! but we have changed venues to a better venue 200 metres from the stadium the details my friend are on the first post i made earlier ..There are only one organization that does the big Wembley party and thats us !!! pics will be uploaded later

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Wembley party wrote:
afcforever wrote:Is that the old Silver spoon? and is the same person organizing, that sorted the Birmingham game?
Yes mate sure is same people organizing !!! but we have changed venues to a better venue 200 metres from the stadium the details my friend are on the first post i made earlier ..There are only one organization that does the big Wembley party and thats us !!! pics will be uploaded later
And we also did the chavs in the cup aswell

REB

Post by REB »

will leave this up but have deleted the other two threads you started .

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Ticket update Half the ticket are gone are gone already !!!
Be quick if you wanna come ......

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Can we have a link with pics of the venue hired. As I said I went to the spoon and to say it was a kasi is an understatement!

The geezer at the door was all too quick to take the money and the beer prices wern't particularly cheap. I've already mentioned the toilets, we had excrement on the floors, not to mention the ropey burger bar.

If you are going to promote any venue on this forum, don't treat us like mugs, give us some links of the bar and an indication of the beer prices.

When you are at wembley there aren't many drinking options so if anyone does get roped into this venue there aren't likely to be a ton of other options.

I went to a pub on the finchley road before the brum cup final, a much better option that was hired for gooners, good food and beers at reasonable prices. I dunno if this bar will be hired out by arsenal supporters again.

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

Wembley party wrote:
Was a cracking day against Birmingham, with the riders playing (Army Jon on the drums, god bless him).

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

nut flush gooner wrote:Can we have a link with pics of the venue hired. As I said I went to the spoon and to say it was a kasi is an understatement!

The geezer at the door was all too quick to take the money and the beer prices wern't particularly cheap. I've already mentioned the toilets, we had excrement on the floors, not to mention the ropey burger bar.

If you are going to promote any venue on this forum, don't treat us like mugs, give us some links of the bar and an indication of the beer prices.

When you are at wembley there aren't many drinking options so if anyone does get roped into this venue there aren't likely to be a ton of other options.

I went to a pub on the finchley road before the brum cup final, a much better option that was hired for gooners, good food and beers at reasonable prices. I dunno if this bar will be hired out by arsenal supporters again.
I did try to upload pics earlier but it wouldnt let me !!! here are the website details http://www.moorespice1966.co.uk/fosters are £ 4.00 per pint hope that helps

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

afcforever wrote:
Wembley party wrote:
Was a cracking day against Birmingham, with the riders playing (Army Jon on the drums, god bless him).
Sure was God bless him a good friend of mine !!!

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Wembley party"]This years massive party is @ Moorespice 1966... 200 meters from the stadium !!!
Doors open 11 am Djs , Big screens etc , Tickets in adavance only £7.00 !!!!
For info and to get your tickets !!!
The numbers are 07904 3492064 Or 07903 492064.
Our parties always sell out !! So get them quick !!
Pics from last times will be uploaded later !!!
See you soon !!![/quote]

Here are more links to the stunning 3 floor venue .
http://www.moorespice1966.co.uk/functions.html
Last edited by Wembley party on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

northbank123 wrote:Are strippers and cocaine included in the price?
You have my attention.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

The Away Boyz have The Green Man Pub & Hotel reserved for this one. Regardless of your opinion of them, here are the details:

1/2 acre beer garden, 5 minute walk and I don't believe you need to buy a ticket at all.

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co ... garden.htm

Looks a lot bigger and nicer than the shit being hawked above. Also, the max capactiy for the "This years massive party" is 150, as reported on the website. 150 doesn't sound massive to me.