A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HARLOW GOONER

Re: The Big Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

VoiceOfReason wrote:The party sounds shit and the host sounds retarded. I'll pass.

hee-hee-hee ! brilliant

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Gunner Rob wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:The party sounds shit and the host sounds retarded. I'll pass.
they were trying to flog tickets in the pubs last night before the match.
there didnt appear to be many takers :D
What a stupid thing to say tickets are flying out as they always do .

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Wembley party

Post by Wembley party »

Gunner Rob wrote:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Wembley party wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Can you stop spamming this site with your diatribe. People are grown up enough to make their own decisions without you going on about how this is the event to be at pre match at wembley.

The forum is a football forum, not somewhere you can use to advertise an overpriced bash that will only benefit one person ie you. If you actually didn't piss me and my mates off the last time we came to one of your bashes you might not get such short thrift.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Wembley party wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
The classic triple post. Nice one.

DB10GOONER

Re: The Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by DB10GOONER »

BournemouthRED wrote:Anyone going to the away boyz one? Pub looks alright and only 2quid entry.
erm... have you actually heard the Away Boyz? :shock:

Morning of the scum game (the infamous 2 up and we lost 3-2 game) was in the Gunners with a few mates from Dublin and a few regulars off this forum having a top piss up and Arsenal sing song and then the fucking Away Furburgers started playing in the pub and before you can say "someone please deafen me with a bayonet" the beer garden out the back was full! :roll: :lol: :x :lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:Anyone going to the away boyz one? Pub looks alright and only 2quid entry.

Morning of the scum game (the infamous 2 up and we lost 3-2 game) was in the Gunners with a few mates from Dublin and a few regulars off this forum having a top piss up and Arsenal sing song and then the fucking Away Furburgers started playing in the pub and before you can say "someone please deafen me with a bayonet" the beer garden out the back was full! :roll: :lol: :x :lol:
:coffeespit:

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Yes but the backing singer is fit as hell, I met her in The Bailey on Holloway Road once, she even has one of those croaky voices :shock:

(This might explain her singing)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

remigardeshair wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yes but the backing singer is fit as hell, I met her in The Bailey on Holloway Road once, she even has one of those croaky voices :shock:

(This might explain her singing)
If it was the same one that day then yeah sure I'd slap old Excalibur up her but she was a bit scruffy tbh. A one-nighter, not a keeper. :-P :wink:

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

I'd say a two or three nighter as long as she promised to wash, and I wouldnt let her meet my mum.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Yeah can't say I am a huge fan of the away boyz, but the pub is decent. If it's nice and sunny (yeah right) the outside bit will be awesome. Think the band are playing in a tent so no need to even go in there, unless of course the backing singer is indeed fit :barscarf:

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

Oh my God, i'm loving this thread. To summerise thus far; propa 'geezer' comes on here to promote his £4 fosters pish-water party in a shit pub, gets it rightly ripped out of him, and comes back with trip,p'le posts that are poorly punctuated and general;ly throws back retorts like a spastic. Pure Gold.

Im still sweating on my ticket, so ill have to wait and see if I can come and join the 'fun'.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Questions for mods.....
1) Why is the op allowed to join the forum for the sole purpose of advertising his money-making ventures and subjecting us to shit punctuation and badly written posts without making any discernable contribution to any other thread on the forum?

2)Why has Quartz not either merged this, locked it, or mistakenly deleted it attempting to merge or lock it?

3)At the very least, why has Quartz not moved this thread to the 'Gooner Notices' section of the board where it belongs?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

armchair wrote:Questions for mods.....
1) Why is the op allowed to join the forum for the sole purpose of advertising his money-making ventures and subjecting us to shit punctuation and badly written posts without making any discernable contribution to any other thread on the forum?

2)Why has Quartz not either merged this, locked it, or mistakenly deleted it attempting to merge or lock it?

3)At the very least, why has Quartz not moved this thread to the 'Gooner Notices' section of the board where it belongs?
4) Why have you not made copious use of the exclamation mark?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!