A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: A Pre-Wembley Fa cup semi final party !!

Post by officepest »

Any OGers go to this?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
northbank123 wrote:I can confirm that NB123 and BRed's party will NOT be open to Wigan fans and following reports of a lack of hygiene at this event the last time out, the only bodily fluids puddling on the floor will be the welcome kind from the strippers. Entry remains free despite a sharp increase in interest following this fiasco. Our first VIP booth reservation has been confirmed: Steve_I, goonersid, Augie and HighburyJD.

Unfortunately our caterer has let us down (muttered something about pen not being put to paper yet and not wanting to shoot his bolt early) so if anybody can step in please PM me :barscarf:
who needs food when we have strippers and cocaine? 8)
That's what I saw in you as a business partner! :high5:

Sadly in reality I am going to have a few beers and watch the game on my own on Saturday because I don't want to be with anybody if it goes tits up. Unfortunately the missus has different ideas and has booked a restaurant for the night. Uh-oh.
You want to train your woman better. :roll: :wink:

I too will watch this match alone because if it goes tits up I will be major fucked off. Told the missus to exclude me from any family stuff this weekend. She knows better than to not accomodate my childish whims where football is concerned! :lol: :oops:
:-) I was nearly told to leave the house when Wigan scored , I lost the plot, called Wenger every name under the sun and hoped the tv remote off the floor, could not comprehend what I was seeing, I was told its "only football"....red fU**ING rag to a bull :-)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

NB123's pre-Wembley party didn't quite go as advertised. It involved me watching the game with the missus getting steadily more and more annoyed at each foul-mouth tirade and sudden outburst. Not to mention being indignant at being completely and utterly ignored and then outraged when the pre-meal drink was scrubbed out by extra time + pens.

Still, she was glad we won so she didn't have to deal with my behaviour otherwise. She knows which side her bread is buttered.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:NB123's pre-Wembley party didn't quite go as advertised. It involved me watching the game with the missus getting steadily more and more annoyed at each foul-mouth tirade and sudden outburst. Not to mention being indignant at being completely and utterly ignored and then outraged when the pre-meal drink was scrubbed out by extra time + pens.

Still, she was glad we won so she didn't have to deal with my behaviour otherwise. She knows which side her bread is buttered.
Wow, you really pushed the boat out - butter with the bread :D hope she realises just how lucky she is.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
northbank123 wrote:NB123's pre-Wembley party didn't quite go as advertised. It involved me watching the game with the missus getting steadily more and more annoyed at each foul-mouth tirade and sudden outburst. Not to mention being indignant at being completely and utterly ignored and then outraged when the pre-meal drink was scrubbed out by extra time + pens.

Wow, you really pushed the boat out - butter with the bread :D hope she realises just how lucky she is.
:lol: :lol:

Flaminiesque behaviour there... :barscarf: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

arseofacrow wrote:
StuartL wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Flaminiesque behaviour there... :barscarf: :wink:
I find that the Lee Clattermole approach to relationships sorts the wheat from the chaff early doors