Season ticket waiting list and prices

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Grant jones

Re: Season ticket waiting list and prices

Post by Grant jones »

are you telling me we wont formed in 1996? blimey!!!!!!!!

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

MK Gould wrote:Benefits...? Not having to chance your arm when the tickets come on sale or via ticket exchange. Seeing the same familiar faces around you each time you go (I guess this could also be a negative!). Being able to sell your ticket to friends and/or ticket exchange, so you don't really need to be able to afford to pay for a whole one. And, of course, a guaranteed cup final ticket (unless you are mug enough not to maintain the requisite 3 away credits...).

For me it's the latter one that is the big draw... Even in this fairly barren period we've still been in 3 cup finals and silver/red members won't get a look in now that they are being held at Wembley. And it would have been a very close call for the semi's if we'd been forced to stick with the standard 32000 allocation (another 2 appearances). So at the least, the season ticket assures me of a ticket for a match every 18 months/2 years that I would probably have little chance of getting from other sources.
Exactly right.

Best thing I ever did. Though lucky of my location as it really is a full block full of mates, and stewards are proper good guys.

I’ve now got 61 away credits and my choice of any game I like. Who knows if we ever will get to title position again and it’s at an away ground.. This is the big benefit of a season ticket.

Also when you go all the time you build up a network of people so it’s easy to sell games. I now sell over half my home games and do the aways instead. But balance it out so I don’t go to a game every week.

When it comes to buying a st again I just use the money I made back selling tickets. If you choose to sell 3 class a games – That’s £200 back!

If I went to silver I couldn’t go to aways and I would be forced to pay £62 quid for a big home game. Fcuk that.

I will never not renew now

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
MK Gould wrote:Benefits...? Not having to chance your arm when the tickets come on sale or via ticket exchange. Seeing the same familiar faces around you each time you go (I guess this could also be a negative!). Being able to sell your ticket to friends and/or ticket exchange, so you don't really need to be able to afford to pay for a whole one. And, of course, a guaranteed cup final ticket (unless you are mug enough not to maintain the requisite 3 away credits...).

For me it's the latter one that is the big draw... Even in this fairly barren period we've still been in 3 cup finals and silver/red members won't get a look in now that they are being held at Wembley. And it would have been a very close call for the semi's if we'd been forced to stick with the standard 32000 allocation (another 2 appearances). So at the least, the season ticket assures me of a ticket for a match every 18 months/2 years that I would probably have little chance of getting from other sources.
Exactly right.

Best thing I ever did. Though lucky of my location as it really is a full block full of mates, and stewards are proper good guys.

I’ve now got 61 away credits and my choice of any game I like. Who knows if we ever will get to title position again and it’s at an away ground.. This is the big benefit of a season ticket.

Also when you go all the time you build up a network of people so it’s easy to sell games. I now sell over half my home games and do the aways instead. But balance it out so I don’t go to a game every week.

When it comes to buying a st again I just use the money I made back selling tickets. If you choose to sell 3 class a games – That’s £200 back!

If I went to silver I couldn’t go to aways and I would be forced to pay £62 quid for a big home game. Fcuk that.

I will never not renew now
Spot on Mikey, I should hopefully get my season ticket this season and agree with what you just said, I work every other weekend now so will prob end up selling half the season ticket but that will be used to fund the net season,

Then try and get to all the away games i am off for aswell

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Wouldn't it be shit if your work schedule meant that every weekend off was an away game and every home game was when you were working! :shock: :shock:

Shit..........but just a little bit funny in an ironic kinda way (a bit like bright sunshine all week and rain at the weekend)

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

SPUDMASHER wrote:Wouldn't it be shit if your work schedule meant that every weekend off was an away game and every home game was when you were working! :shock: :shock:

Shit..........but just a little bit funny in an ironic kinda way (a bit like bright sunshine all week and rain at the weekend)
Nah that would be ideal

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

They are desperate. Just had the same "You might be offered an ST this summer, are you still interested?" phone call. 3rd time since Christmas!

Waiting list my arse. Seems like they're struggling to give them away.

ColoursInMyHead

Post by ColoursInMyHead »

Dan_85 wrote:They are desperate. Just had the same "You might be offered an ST this summer, are you still interested?" phone call. 3rd time since Christmas!

A friend of mine dropped 13,000 places this season. Here's hoping he gets his phone call this summer. I've heard stories of people just calling up and asking for them as the people who work there work on commission - is that true?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

ColoursInMyHead wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:They are desperate. Just had the same "You might be offered an ST this summer, are you still interested?" phone call. 3rd time since Christmas!

A friend of mine dropped 13,000 places this season. Here's hoping he gets his phone call this summer. I've heard stories of people just calling up and asking for them as the people who work there work on commission - is that true?
Honestly, if you called them up and said "I wanna give you £1200 right now for an ST", I wouldn't be at all surprised if they accepted it.

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Has anyone else been contacted by the club to check if there details are correct? Was contacted yesterday and told realistically in between 3-6 seasons I'd offered one. Very surprised at that amount of time. I'm 20k on list

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Daycat wrote:Has anyone else been contacted by the club to check if there details are correct? Was contacted yesterday and told realistically in between 3-6 seasons I'd offered one. Very surprised at that amount of time. I'm 20k on list
May well be a ploy mate- you will get a special offer call towards the end of this or next season saying special offer your name has come up for an earlier ticket.

Sory to sound cynical, but the stories on here seem to show the PLC in full commercial swing :oops:

dave75

Post by dave75 »

Daycat wrote:Has anyone else been contacted by the club to check if there details are correct? Was contacted yesterday and told realistically in between 3-6 seasons I'd offered one. Very surprised at that amount of time. I'm 20k on list
I was contacted last year. And have moved up to inside 10,000 on the list last year. But still have not been offered a season ticket.

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Theoperator wrote:
May well be a ploy mate- you will get a special offer call towards the end of this or next season saying special offer your name has come up for an earlier ticket.

Sory to sound cynical, but the stories on here seem to show the PLC in full commercial swing :oops:
Yeah I know that. As if it was a 3-6 season wait why bother checking if my details are up to date now.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

You will be getting an offer for next season, did this to me twice and both times we got offers.

buckle14

Post by buckle14 »

Where are you able to find out your position on the season ticket waiting list?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

season ticket holders = AKBs

hope you enjoy propping up this corrupt regime